Chapter 2- Easily Aroused

"Brielle Simons," a young looking nurse with a clipboard yelled.

I got up and looked to my dad, "I gotta go now..." I trailed off.

He looked back up at me annoyed, "Then go," he said with a wave of his hand, "I still have to finish filling out this shit."

I walked back with the nurse into a tiny room with a couple chairs and an exam table.

"Stay put here while I get someone to check you out," the nurse said as she walked out of the room.

I plopped myself up on the table and stared at the ceiling, dreading for what was to come. Today they would be checking for any sign of cancer and some other shit which usually involved pain, needles, and freaky machines. Then, the door opened and in came the hot nurse I meet before.

"Hey," he smirked, "Your the easily aroused girl, aren't you?"

My face turned so fucking red, I'm sure it was glowing. Then, of course, my heart monitor went all bat shit again. He chuckled and went over to turn it off completely this time.

"Wow, you do get really excited."

"No, I-I don't," I stuttered.

"Sure," he said sarcastically as he took out a stethoscope.

He rubbed the stethoscope against his hand a couple times then reached for the hem of my shirt.

"I want you to breathe in and out nice and slowly."

I took a shaky breath as he lifted up my shirt a bit and put the stethoscope under it. I took another shaky breath as I felt his hand touch my abdomen. He suddenly put his hand against my bare back and turned me around.

"Keep breathing," his voice reminded me as he pressed his tool against different parts of my back, "Okay, now lay on your back."

When my back hit the table, he lifted my shirt again and put his hands on my stomach. I quickly gasped when he did so.

"Too cold?" He asked.

"Yeah, something like that," I replied.

I gasped again as he started pressing down on my stomach. Holy shit, I thought, I am actually getting aroused. He started down to my lower abdomen. My breathing rapidly increased. Then, out of no where, he slipped his hand under my the hem of my panties. Holy shit. I didn't dare to breath as I waited for more, but to my disappointment, he stopped.

"Looks good," he said with a smile, "The doctor will be in here soon," he paused for a second to look at his clipboard, "Brielle."

"Thanks, umm..." I paused, not knowing his name.

"Sean," he said as he walked out the door.

What the actual fuck just happened.
~~~~~
A/N- YAY!! Second chapter, what do ya think???? (; I wanted to apologize that the story is going slow, but I do swear it will get better!!! I mean, I want it to be realistic so I can't make them all of a sudden and out of the blue start dating (but I would if I could). Same thing as last time except 2 likes for a new post. (sorry its just that whts the point of writing it if no one reads??)
Goodnight Huns😘
-Ronnie