Chapter 3- The Crash

"Brielle, I'm going to be the doctor working on you today, I am Dr. Richardson," a man with a curly beard said as he walked in the door, "And this is my assistant today, Sean, I believe you have met before."

I mentally groaned, haven't I embarrassed myself enough in front of him already?

Then that little douche gave me a smirk, "Oh, I definitely have met Brielle."

I blushed a deep crimson as he said that.

"Today we will be preforming some tests on you to see how the cancer is in your body, but first I have a couple questions to ask you," he stated, "First of all, are the medications working well?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Good. And have you been recently drinking? We ask this because sometimes drinking can interfere with the test."

I didn't know what to say. I was drinking earlier this morning, but that was because my drink and my dad's got mixed up and I was also underage.

"We will not report you if you are underage, we will just have to reschedule the test," Dr. Richardson said as if what I thought was said out loud.

"Well, this morning I did have a bit to drink, but it is out of my system now," I, again, replied.

"Oh, well I'm sorry, but we will have to reschedule the test, your stomach has to be empty to get the most accurate results," Dr.Richardson said in his annoying as hell voice, "We can reschedule at this same time tomorrow."

"Yes, that will be fine," I said just to get out of this situation, and with that the doctor dismissed himself and left.

I got off the exam table getting ready to leave, but I was stopped by an arm.

"That was stupid of you to drink, you know," Sean rudely said.

"If only you knew," I said as I walked away, pissed.

"Let's go," I said to my dad as I started out the door.

"Damn you. Stop talking to me like that or I swear to God you'll be out of my house, ya hear me!?"

"Sorry Dad," I mumbled as I opened the car door.

I stared out the window for half the ride until I realized something. My dad was drinking.

"DAD!" I yelled, "What the fuck are you doing! Someone could see you. Stop. Please stop," I pleaded.

"Why do you care bitch?"

He only calls me a bitch when he's drunk.

"Dad, why don't I take the wheel for a bit so you can drink without driving," I tried.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled slamming his fist on the wheel causing the wheel to jerk sideways, then everything went black.
~~~~~
A/N- Cliffhangerrrr!!!!! Sorry but I will post tomorrow. Soooo I always say the story will get better and it has!!! The first part was boring as hell and I have no idea why I wrote that, but just get through it 'cause it is getting gooood!! AND OMFG LIKE 56 READS ALREADY!!! ILYSM!!! Read and vote!!
Goodnight Huns 😘
-Ronnie