Chapter 5- Take Your Medicine

I was sitting in my wheelchair as Sean unlocked his front door. When I woke up, the nurses took out all my IV's and told me it was a hospital policy to leave in a wheelchair. Now I'm in front of Sean's apartment waiting to be pushed inside.

"Here," he said, "Give me your hand and I'll help you out of the chair."

I gave him my hand, but I stumbled as I stood up. There was no way in hell I could walk up these flight of stairs. Sean must of noticed too because he picked me up bridal style and started walking up the stairs.

"Put me down!" I screamed, "I'm very capable of walking!"

"Uh huh, sure," Sean said, laughing, "And stop, people will hear."

Wow, I thought, Does he treat every girl he takes home like this?!

He propped the door open with his foot and plopped me on the couch. All of a sudden, a wave of nausea passed by. I fell to the floor and gagged.

"Oh no," Sean exclaimed as he rushed to my help.

I was still gagging, but not throwing up. I was having trouble breathing.

"Breathe baby, breathe," Sean soothed, "It will pass, you just have to breathe."

Then he started rubbing my back. I breathed to the motion of his hands. As sudden as the nausea came, it passed.

"What. The. Hell." I gasped in between breaths.

"It's a side effect of your cancer," he said simply.

"Oh."

I thought about what would've happened if I were alone. I shuddered at the thought.

"Are you okay now?" He asked with a hint of worry.

"Yeah," I replied just trying to get him to stop fretting over me.

"Okay... well do you want something to eat?"

"No. If you don't mind I'm gonna go to bed," I yawned.

"Oh yeah of course. It's the left door in the hall," he said as he walked toward the kitchen.

When I started walking Sean exclaimed, "Wait! Your medicine."

Ugh, my medicine was disgusting and made me want to puke. I didn't want to experience that feeling again.

"No, it's fine, I took it in the morning," I lied as I went to the bedroom.

The bed was huge. I quickly turned off the lights and as soon as I shut my eyes, I went to sleep.

I woke up to the same feeling of nausea as before. I rolled off the bed and started gagging. My throat went raw as I was gagging. Sean didn't come. I started throwing up now. Blood. Tears slid down my face as I saw what happened. Blood was on the sheets and floor. I felt the vile and more blood poured out of my mouth.

"Brielle!" I heard Sean scream.

He rushed over to me and took out something I couldn't see. I was still throwing up. Then, I felt a sharp pain in my arm and I blacked out.
~~~~~
A/N- Okay so can I get a chance to say OMFG I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! THANKS FOR READING AND KEEPING UP WITH MY STORY!!! I have like 119 reads and 16 votes!! I'm so happy!! A happy writer is a working writer and a working writer posts more!! Oh and sorry a/b the gore with the blood, but that is why you have to take your vitamins children!! I hope no one took me serious on that!!
Goodnight Huns 😘
-Ronnie