Chapter 9- Drink

I think I was in a club. There was a lot of bright lights and loud music that was killing my head. The smell of vomit and beer didn't help either. I came here after I walked out on Sean to drown my sorrows in a drink which soon became two then three, and now I'm on my fifth. Father like daughter, right? I felt bile in the back of my throat, but I took a big gulp of my beer and it went away.

"Hey pretty lady," an ugly fat ass said to me, "Wanna dance?"

I could see a tooth missing and his face was so greasy. There was no way in hell I would dance with him, but my drunken state disagreed.

"I would LOVEEE to dance," I slurred.

I saw him touch the edge of my drink.

"Watch'a doing," I giggled, "If you wanted a sip, you could've asked."

"Let's dance pretty lady," he ignored me.

He pulled me out to the dance floor, but my stomach started churning.

"Actually, I'm gonna pass on that offer," I said.

"Sure, just make sure to gulp down some of your beer, you'll feel better," he said with a smirk and left.

I took a huge gulp. It tasted off, but I was drunk off my ass.

"Wait, ma'am, I don't think I ever saw you ID."

Shit.

"Um, I think I left it at home. I'm gonna leave," I trailed off as I sloppily ran to the door.

Right as I got outside I felt cold rain fall against my cheeks. I was wearing a skinny tank-top and short shirts and it felt like two degrees outside. I felt my stomach churn and then I was on the ground puking. My head felt extremely light. I giggled to myself and started to walk. The ground was moving like crazy and I couldn't focus.

"Hellllooo?" I slurred to a homeless woman sitting in an ally, "Do you see the ground moving like I do? It's like a swimming pool! Maybe I am in a swimming pool. Are we?"

The woman stared at me and then gasped, "Bri Bri?!

No. No, it couldn't be.

"Mom?"
~~~~~
A/N: WHHHHHATTTTT????? like sursly, WHHHHHAAATTTT???? If I were yall reading for the first time that would be my response, but then again I mayyyy overact sometimes... ANYYYWHOOO it was kinda hard to write this in the car with brothers playing their terrible music at top volume, BUT I LOVE YALL SO I DID!!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!! Ill post soon!!! OH YEAH!!!! Also read Midnight Shadow by truthfultori She's a new writer looking for some reads and it would be AWESOME of yall to check out her book!!! AGAIN I LOVE YALL!!! Can you plz read the next chapter, I only have 24 reads and its been up for awhile...... 😥😥 I can't post until I have at least 50, sorry😢😢😕😕
Goodnight Huns 😘
-Ronnie