Chapter 6- Let's Talk

I woke up again, this time in a regular, not hospital bed and with a complementary migraine. What the fuck was I doing here. Then everything came back to me. I jumped out of the bed and rushed to the kitchen hoping to find Sean and apologize for everything that happened yesterday and leave, but instead I found a note on the counter.

Brielle,
I'll probably be at work when your reading this, but please don't leave. I did some research last night and what happened was a side-effect of not taking your medicine. I left the pills on the counter and please take them. Just stay here and relax. It's not good for you to be in between homes right now so I decided I will let you stay at my place as long as you want. Again, please just stay here and don't leave.
~Sean

Well. I didn't know what to do. I quickly took the pills and decided to go back to the bedroom and try to sleep. I'd deal with this when I didn't feel like a twenty-pound weight had taken the place of my brain.

(Five hours later)

When I woke up for the second time today I heard the sound of someone cooking. I smiled. It reminded me of the time my mother was around. Then I frowned at the thought of my mother. I got up and walked towards the kitchen.

"Hey, your up! I saw you took your pills so I assume you read the note too," Sean said with a smile, "I also see you took me up on my offer."

"About that," I started.

"No. Your staying and that's final. And after last night, I'm starting to feel responsible for you. I don't want to find you dead in a puddle of blood on the side of the road and that just might happen if you leave."

Wow.

"Last night was only because of me not taking the medicine. If I take my medicine, I'll be fine."

"You don't understand. You have cancer. You are currently not able to take care of yourself completely. You need help and I'm offering it so I suggest you take it and stop auguring."

"Thanks for reminding me asshole," I sneered, "Last time I checked you are in no position to take care of me."

I started to the door.

"WAIT! Brielle, I wasn't trying to offend you, I just want to help you and you know you really do need help now. Just please let me help you."

I honestly knew if it wasn't for him, I would be dead or very close to being dead right now. I stood out of the doorway and came back inside.

"Jeez, women," he said under his breath as he walked back to the kitchen.

I heard what he said, but I decided to let it go. I was already being a big enough bitch already.

I was going to go to the kitchen and offer him help, but the same wave of nausea came again, throwing me to the floor.

More blood came out. Sean quickly rushed to my side and cradled me in his arms.

"Breathe. Breathe in and out. It will be okay just breathe," he reassured me.

I stopped throwing up and rested my head on his shoulder.

"It's okay now baby. It's okay."

He called me baby. For some reason this made me feel giddy.

"Why don't you rest for a little bit."

He lifted me and carried me to the bedroom.

He settled me on the bed and walked to the door.

"Sean," I said hoarsely, "Will you sleep with me, I'm scared."

"Of course," he said and came to the bed.

I closed my eyes, smiling as he put his arms around my waist.

"Brielle?" He asked.

I was too tired to answer.

"Good," he whispered to himself.

He bent over and kissed my forehead gently.

"Goodnight beautiful," he said as he pulled me tighter to him and fell asleep.
~~~~~
A/N- AWWWWWW!!!! I loveddddddd writing this and I hope ya loved reading it!!!!! Sorry again about the blood. I also wanted to thank ya'll again for reading my story!! 142 reads!!! ILYSM!!!! Ohh and btw I'm warning you now that the next chapter has some sexual scenes, so if you don't wanna read it, don't read. Its not too bad but I'll let you be the judge of that! ;)
Goodnight Huns 😘
-Ronnie