Chapter 6

❤💎
It been a week since Ya Ahmad asked me to be his girlfriend, and of course after 4 days of nagging, I gave in and save us the difficulties, after all, its the matter of "I want "he want!
I'm now officially Ya Ahmad's girlfriend,I've never in my life thought I will receive wee of his affection, and within a week my hidden love for him pop up without notice, I've finally start experiencing what loving someone means, because Ya Ahmad is Casanova he sure know how to treat a girl romantically!

I was trying to take the next step on our relationship level, which was trying to know Him better, I knocked onto the door of his heart and he gladly let me in,

He traveled to calabar yesterday for work, and I was already missing him, I'm use to him being around like damn i don't even know what will happen when mama come back, I have to follow them back home right?
Och i hate the idea!

I was busy chatting with him in the sitting room when fareed burst in with a whistle!
Damn not again,I've been avoiding a long sit with him since last week, I don't know where to start the whole thing,
"Your brother love me "no "I'm officially ya Ahmad's girlfriend now, we're seeing each other "
Noo"

Chicken head, what are you doing all alone, eyes on phone and smiling like a clown, what's up, he asked sitting right beside me,

Ina ruwanka(what's your business) is whistle your new sallama,!

Oppz my bad "assalamu alaikum, he added teasingly!

Tayi kwantai (its left over), I won't answer!

Well he said clearing his throat I guess you owe me explanation right, you were avoiding it every time I bring it up, so I'm not moving an inch today if you dont tell me what was going on between you and ya Ahmad, we don't hide things, we're best friends right? remember the code "open book" I'm sure you won't like to be the one breaking it "he stared raising an eye brow "

Asshole *I cuss,

His lips curl into a smirk, he shrug, thanks for the compliment, now I'm all ears,!

He took me to" kick up"I curt!

What the F, kick what? For what he asked curiously!

Kai fareed, okay, it was a date, he said, and a-nd he asked me to be his girlfriend!

Wait wait, girl what? He paused me with surprise all over his face?

I rolled my eyes, "I said girlfriend, why are you this flabbergasted, abun mamaki ne, finally you get to know that it ain't one sided love, its mutual,! I exclaimed vivaciously,.

Fareed mouth was ajar staring at me, and I stared back waiting for his respond,
His loud mufukin shout makes me close my ears, omg fareed what the actual hell is wrong with you?

He hold my hands and began shaking it, yeeeeeee he exclaimed like a little kid who's missing teddy was found, Finally omg,Aisha tell me you are joking!

I took my hands back, "let go of me, do you want to break your sister's in-law hands so soon, i rolled my eyes and twist my lips "for your information, I'm not kidding, I'm now officially his girlfriend, take it or leave it, and will you for God sake close your mouth, dariyan ya isa haka, (the laugh is enough)

he cleared his throat and finally put a serious face, he began, 'look I'm very very happy you guys work it out between, God knows I'm not happy about you having the little crush and all the one side shit, although I never thought ya Ahmad was into you, what a hypocrite, he joked, wanted having you all by myself, but now see what happened, my own brother betrayed me,.we grew together, we are together for life, and we supposed to be meant , right,

He pinched the bridge of his nose, and sigh teasingly "I hate late comers "

Oh my, this boy, I join my hands into X sign and let a wicked grin "I'm off limit dude, so die,

He placed his hand on his heart side and let out a heavy sigh " ouch I'm hurt"

we laugh together "

What are you two chirping about? "Aunty Hafsat voice cut our little moment,

I was about to talk when fareed beat me to it,
"Mom it's bestfriends stuff, nothing personal,

Oh, kunsaba (you're use to it), I'm going out, Aisha hope you won't mind cooking lunch, I'm sorry I have to pressure you, I have something urgent to attend to "

I smile "Laa Aunty you don't have to beg me, remember I love cooking, so I will absolutely not mind, safe journey "

Mom inzo muje, (should I come with you) fareed curt, pouting his lips childishly!

No 'she said as she strode towards the door, I'm not taking you with me, I haven't take yar auta (last born) ,talk less of you, stay at home and help Aysha with some chores,

I laugh sticking my tongue out , "big for nothing lad,
With that we start running and circulating the sitting room,
That so childish of us ",

****************************************
later on after dinner I retired to my room, my day was splendid, doing all the house chores with fareed was amazing,

He started complaining why not khadija, and i wickedly said she was sick, the whole thing was fard, it was made up, so khadija played the role of "im sick "

How I made him washed the used dishes, oh my, when it comes to work that's related to house chores, fareed is such a namby-pampy, and hell i made fun of him, by taking a fresh bowl or plate and unnecessarily used it!

I was glad, he was pissed, at least he have tasted the weight!

Yawns#

I'm pretty wabbit,.all I wanna do the moment is shower,do my night skin routine, wait for 9 to clock, so I can talk with the loml, then crash on my sidenigga, which is my bed,!

9 clocked, I was about to call him when he beat me to it, I quickly picked grinning for ear to ear, GOd I love that man, I can't wait to hear him call me , Jewel,, he said I'm his rare gem,

I love how the word jewel use to perfectly roll out of his tongue, in particular, im in love with the endearment "
JEWEL

**************************
Eid mubarak to y'all, stay at home, eat food, snap pictures and sleep,
😭i don't have sallah clothes damn!
Okay lemmi play hard to get!
I'm posting the rest when I shower!
❤🌚
In dedication to ameeiyrah87
Xo
Chu²