Chapter 9

💕💎💍
Knock knock knock!
Omg, the sound only irked me, I hate it when my sweet sleep be interrupted,
Actually I was sad and desperate about what I saw earlier at ya Ahmad's office, but I did my very best to keep on that cheer face so fareed won't think I was still sad, I banged into my room because of the sudden welcomed tears,

I cried my ass out and before I know I fell into a slumber and hence into a deep honorable sleep,

Knock knock
That sound again, arghh I opened my eyes and checked my side bed watch, omg I yawp,
5:50,inallilahi I haven't pray!

I quickly step down from my bed and head to the door, coming "
I key it and opened the door,
I gasp when I saw ya Ahmad at my door step,
My head start mesmerizing him, he looked tired and pale, but still the most beautiful creature I've ever fall for, he was still in his immaculately well tailored suit, which indicates he just arrived home!

Jewel will you let me in so we can talk? "
His voice brought me out of my trance,
I raised my hand, ehn ehn, don't jewel me ya Ahmad, like "what the hell?, I retort blatantly!

He squeezed his nose, "please aysha let me explain, can you at least hear me out, then you judge or punish me please, he wear a pity face!

Okay 5 minutes 'I said making way for him and I swear he smile, like what the fuck?

Cut to the chase "i curt

He sat on my bed side and began"
Wallahi tallahi jewel what you saw wasn't what you thought, I'll never cheat on you,not with anyone,I collapsed due to mango juice I took, you know I'm allergic to it, so I unknowingly drank it,

That doesn't explain why that barbiedollwannabe fed you shit, or were you not satisfied by the love Im giving you,? Ain't it enough, do you need more?
You tell me, you don't have to chastise me by keeping a side hoe '

Ya subhanallah, he hold his forehead!

Did I over react?I asked my self, well I don't care!
I turn my back at him!..

I heard him snort ".
My body was weak, I couldn't even raised a hand due to the reaction, so I asked faiza to made me a hot coffee, I couldn't take the cup so she help me, and that's when I start being me,
There's one thing you need to know Aysha, I've never close my self to adultery, the word only disgust me, I never asked a girl out since the day you appeared in my view, and wallhi I love you fisabillilahi and that same love is static,I love you with all my being and with every ounce of energy inside me, Allah is my witness,!
With that he exit and left me speechless,!

Did I fucked up?

_____________
It been two days already and I haven't set my eyes on ya Ahmad since our fuss, I've already rest my case, but guy be ignoring me, playing hard to get, I see,
I just be wondering men at times, they'll do you shit and make you sit on that same shit they shat, it sucks,.
I'm not the type to give in, but all that change when I start dating ya Ahmad, that dude is different,.
He haven't called or messaged me, and like a fool, I'm worried,.

today is the last day I cut for fareed, tho I wasn't my self, but I invite my full spirit to cheer with my bestbuddy,
My boyfriend really gat a liver, he haven't contacted me, so I ignored him, after all I can't kill my self especially when I heard how perfectly okay he was from fareed, I just have one more week in the damn place,! And I'm leaving!

I was exhausted from the little sweet outing fareed took me, I made sure I enjoyed it without being a vibe killer, we vibe like hell, we ain't thinking of anything or anyone,

I shower and pay all the prayers I missed, I lay on my second sweetheart Which is my bed, then I dialed mama's number, it rang for the 3rd time before she picked!

Hajia mama ta, my mother my pride!

Shut the f up young lady, you making me use the f word, don't sweet mouth me, when last did you call me,? You only know how to call your old man she teased!
And I laugh,
"I love you wallahi mama, and I Miss you like nobody's business, I'm eager to have you back, when do you say you were coming back again?

"Munafuka, just say you want us to add more days you think I don't know you were dating ahmad,? I know all your moves young lady, I gave birth to you remember "

Giggles #long life the sweetest mother one will ask for,
I swear I wasn't hiding it, I was only waiting for the right time to break the egg, but anyways since you get to know, I'm sure you are not against it, when will you both get us married? I hold the humorous laugh that was about to slash,.

Ya illahi ni fatima, we are coming over in the next two days, insha,Allahu, im taking you out from that house ASAP, before you do something stupid that your future in- laws be thinking Anya"

I laugh , I laugh so hard that my eyes start watering, "my future in laws?
Wehuhu mama have approved, omg I'm beyond ecstatic, please do come back soon so we can start talking about the marriage stuffs, and dif she hanged!

I love mama so much, she's my first best friend, I mean don't get me wrong, i don't hide things to her, there's no secrets between us, I tell her my worries and she helped me solve them, so at times people be thinking she's my senior sister, there is this one of her friend who once talked to her about the bound between us "

"Fatima don't you think too much play with your daughter might earn you disrespect, its way too much "

Mama smile, "rabi I was the one who gave birth to her, I raised her with manners so I know my daughter best, I know what she will do and what she won't, my daughter cannot can In her life disrespect me or any elderly one out there, I taught her ethics!,

And yea she was right, I ain't stupid, I know to do better than disrespecting my mom, I can't even see my self to it, Abba and her gave me life so I can and won't let them down insha Allah "!

Buzz
Fareed:whatsup chicken head today was splendid, can we hang tomorrow again I can't get enough, what do you say?

Me:piss up dear fareed, ain't in!

Fareed:oh come on,millennium park, still not in?

Me:nah too common,and crowdy still nah!

Fareed:oh shit okay, jabi lake 😉😌!

Me:omg I'm in love, jabi lake,?😫🙁 I'll go, I went there once and It was love at first espy, what time?

Fareed:I gatchu😂ive won,aint in, I'm not going!

Me:Chile my middle 🖕 salute you, stop being a D head and please tell me the time,will you?
I begged 😣😭

Fareed :😂okay baby, around 9!

ME :attaboy done no African time,okay 💋💋Good night xx!

Fareed:yea no African time, night xx💋!

I woke up earlier than everyone in the house, I did my morning chores, I made breakfast, I was about to enter my room when khadija's voice halt me.,

Didi I know you and brother fareed are going out again,due to how you finished work early, you guys promised to take me out yesterday, but before I knew you two were no way to be found, so today you two aint gonna escape me,I heard him she pout!

I joined my eyebrows, "how old are you, I asked?

She giggles and reply "old enough to know you and ya ahmad are a thing, and you had some minor misunderstanding which leads you two into a fight,.

Kai I hanged my mouth open, who tell you that, zo come here,
She started running playfully and I followed her, she banged into her room,
I laugh okay, prepare we are heading out around 9, naughty girl!

__________
Okay mom sai mun dawo, fareed yelled,whilst we head out, I was holding khadija's hand when somebody yank me around,
Wtf!?
It was ya ahmad,
Whats wrong I asked frowning my face!
Where are you guys going,!?
That's none of your business, I retort, let go of me,

I won't, and ba inda zaki, follow me!!

Cliff hang right? 😂😂okay I'll Holla you guys soon!!
In dedication to ameeiyrah87
Not professionally edited!
Xo
Chuchu!!