Chapter 20

His jewel🦄🖊
So now what do you think, I'm your senior, so unfortunate chicken head, I wasn't against you going back to umyuk and ya Ahmad wasn't too, I don't know what changed his mind,.

Anyways its a good thing, finally you're now my junior, he chirped "

I sigh --fareed will you for God sake concentrate on the road? I yelled due to the kiss we almost gave the car in our front "

He laugh "oh come on chicken head, I'm a senior driver, just trust me "..

I eyed him in return "
**
I expected thing to be hard, but nothing was, ya ahmad already finished everything so all I had to do was start attending lectures same day "

Fareed took me to the hall where the new intakes are meant to take their first class,
Nothing was hard as I expected, I mean I ain't new to the field, one year of lecture ain't a waste..

I stood around some wooden chairs, exactly where fareed instructed me to wait for him"I guess I'll be driving my self down here by tomorrow "

I hate waiting, I ain't a fan of all the damn waiting stuffs,and fareed ain't helping in any ways, so I sat trying his number for only God knows how many time I've been"

.. Are you also new here? "
I turn around and looked at the beautiful smiling lady who was around my age, with a baby girl of two, "obviously "

I smiled back at her "yea kinda "

"I'm also new here " law department "I'm shafiah ",she chirped

She's friendly

Aysha,my name is aysha,I'm also in the law department,
I hold the beautiful kid's hand, whats her name I asked

Aabish!

Aabish? I repeated ",
Daughter of sa'ad, a Queen of irqan "
Her name is beautiful and cute as she is, your kid right?

Yea "my first
She answered "

That's amazing I like her "
Aabish baby come here,
She smile and walked to me, she ain't some mummy's stick "
Masha Allah I said as I brushed her hair that was braid into two"

I'm expecting mine soon, I found my self telling shafiah "

She smiled happily as if she knows me forever, "
Wow masha Allah I wish you a safe delivery "hope we will be seeing each other around? "
Sure I said, its a pleasure meeting you. Hope you'll be tagging abish along?

She smiled sweetly sure "we gotta go "

She looked at her daughter with warmth "abish are you staying with aunty?

The beautiful daughter pout and with her not fluent words she said "mommah I want to, but I knew daddy will cry If he didn't see me around "

Oh seriously mummy take abish with you, I will see her tomorrow "

She smiled thank you aunt "
With that she ran to her mom, and they bid me goodbye and leave "

She's a smart kid 'I like her",

I opened my phone in frustration, was about to dial his number when his annoying voice cuts me "

"Chicken head whats up "

I frown" the sky of course ",
By the way why are you late?

He brushed his hair with his fingers"seriously sir Ibrahim hold us,
I'm sorry for making you wait"

And he was sincere ,"

Its good you now learned the word sorry, its a sign of being matured, I said picking up my bag"