Can't Take It Anymore (TGS)

In the Glass Scientists, I'm honestly surprised Jekyll hasn't just collapsed randomly.
So, enjoy this small fluff/angst. There isn't really a ship or a friendship thing here, mostly just Jekyll's friends looking after him.
This is kinda rushed, lol.
..............................................................................
(Third POV)

Henry Jekyll took a sharp inhale as he walked out the room. He knew he was going to bashed with questions about Frankenstein, the Society and other things he practically wouldn't consider to be things!

He really didn't walk to talk about Frankenstein because she slapped the living hell out of him. It was even enough to shock Hyde. She even called him a slut! He would be lying if he didn't feel hurt.

Couldn't she know how much weight he had on his shoulders? So much, he should be squished under it by now. He wasn't going to tell anybody about what was going head. They already think of him like he's stuck up, them thinking he was a manic would be even worse.

Just as he suspected, the lodgers ran up to him.

"What's going on?"
"Is she okay?"
"I can't believe she snapped at you like that!"

We're just some of the few things he could make out. Their voices were echoing out in the hallway, bouncing back and forth. It just was so loud. With all that asking and rambling at once.

"Do these people ever shut the hell up?" Hyde whispered in Jekyll's head.

Oh God. Him too? He couldn't deal with Hyde's monologuing now. He really wish he could just be deaf right now.

"Now, now. Everything is being handled." Jekyll assured.

The lodgers questions and voices only got louder at that. Jekyll shushed then down and carefully made his way through the crowd. He was hoping they would just leave him alone for now. He needed to figure out how to fix this fiasco on his own. But, the crowd just followed him.

On the first floor, Rachel and Jasper were watching the crowd of mad scientists follow and yell at the poor Dr.Jekyll.

"What's going on?" Rachel asked.
"I'm not sure, but I'm assuming it had something to do with Frankenstein." Jasper answered.
"Really now? Jekyll doesn't anymore stress."
"I know, can't they just leave him alone?"

They continued to watch the crowd pursue Jekyll, as they got closer where they were standing they heard more of the conversation.

"You are a doctor right? Shouldn't you be there?" A lodger said.
"Well, yes-but," Jekyll could barley get a word in.
"Why aren't you helping her?!"
"What are you doing now?"
"Get over yourself Jekyll!"
"You should go help Lavender look after her!"

Rachel had enough of hearing them pressure her friend. She walked over to the crowd, stood in between them and Jekyll.

"You need to stop pressuring him! This isn't okay." Rachel told the lodgers.

They seemed stunned at her protest and froze a bit. But they ignored and walked past her. They continued to walk after Jekyll, to the point they had him cornered in a wall.

"L-look, I need to figure out what to do." Jekyll muttered. But he was immediately overpowered by the other voices. They went from asking to yelling and berating.

"Why are they so loud?! Bunch of bastards!" Hyde commented

Jekyll was surprised that Hyde was actually agreeing with him. Usually in something like this, Hyde would join in on the fun. But even he seemed to be annoyed by this.