Chapter Two Multi-POV

Katrina POV

I stared at Percy. I had been gone for two hours? Impossible. I had been on the beach this whole time.

"But.... Annabeth said that you were at the lake. And that you had been gone for two hours." Percy said.

"Percy... listen to me... I have been on the beach for only half an hour. You know Annabeth doesn't know where I am right? She must've assumed that I had gone to the lake or something, then she made up how long I was gone." I said, hoping that he would take the gif. I had been gone for one hour not two. I just didn't want to tell him that.He stared at me and I stared back. Finally he said, "Well, tell me if you need me, okay?"

I nodded. I knew it was more for his reassurance than mine.

"So, where's Nico?" I asked

"Over by the beach on the other side of the lake just staring off into the distance. He thinks you're dead."

I was shocked. It was one thing for my Percy to think I was dead, but Nico? He should have been able to sense that I wasn't dead. Oh, well. I'll go and talk to him. Maybe knock some sense into him.

"Thanks" I say and swim off toward the other side of the lake.

Nico POV

This couldn't have happened. My girlfriend dead? No. That couldn't be.

"NICO!" I heard a voice shout. I looked over and saw Katrina racing towards me. Thats not possible... she was dead. Suddenly I was knocked to the ground. It was real. She wasn't dead. "KATRINA!" I cried, tears coming into my eyes.I was the happiest I've ever been. I ran up to her and locked her in an embrace. What I did next surprised even me. I leaned in and gave her a real kiss on the lips.

At first she was stunned but then after I reluctantly pulled out she said, "Finally!"

All I said was, "I love you."

****************

I had to sit my assigned table. Sucks I know. Since I am the only child of Hades. Then it was time for capture the flag. Katrina gave me a grin. She was on Athena. I was on Ares. Chiron shouted the rules.

"BEGIN!" He shouted.

We raced into the trees. I ran after the other Ares players. Katrina after the Athena. I raced through the trees. I knew that I could probably find the flag before the rest of my team. I was one of the fastest people here. But my luck couldn't stay I ran into a giant monster. Clarrise. I gulped and looked at Clarrise. She hated me. Her electric spear crackled with electricity. I gulped. I looked around and spotted Katrina hiding behind a tree.

"CLARRISE!!!!! I THINK I FOUND THE FLAG!!!!!" She yelled. Why was she doing this? She was on the other team.

"I'll get you later punk!" Clarrise said running off in the direction of Katrina's voice.

Suddenly Percy went racing past me with the flag. I didn't care. I let him run.

"WE WON!!!!!" The Athena team screamed. Lifting Percy up in the air. Katrina grinned at me. Then went to join her team.

"YOU JERK!!!! YOU DIDN'T STOP HIM!!!!!" Clarrise screamed storming toward me. I just grinned and walked straight into a shadow.

*******************

I was in my room. It was around five in the morning, when I heard a scream. I raced out of my cabin. I ran into Katrina's cabin. She was sitting on the floor crying.

"They took Percy." she cried out. But it came out like "Bey tok Pebly" that's literally how hard she was crying. I pulled her into a hug. "Hey... its okay..." I said, "who took Percy?" Katrina looked at me with sad eyes. "They did." she whispered.

-

Yay! Finally an update, right? My friend is now letting me help her with the story. I am listening to music in Portuguese while I write this, but I had to miss my class on it today to do Jazz Band. Getting off topic now. Okay, update, you read, you like. There. Kay, bye my monkeys! -MonkeyMC