03

"...how he gone 'want' Jen but do this."

Jennesis POV

Ben was coming over, so i got up and changed into some grey sweatpants and a black and white nike hoodie.

Moments later there was a knock at then door. I assumed that was him so I went to open it.

"Wassup shawt'" Ben said once I opened the door. He leaned in for a hug.

"Nun much shawty"I said with a smile hugging him back. He lowkey smelled good to be in a house with all boys 24/7.

I moved to the side to let him in. I guided him to my room.

•••••••••••••••••(don't even fell like writing all that)••••••••••••••••••••••

"I should get going" Ben said standing up and pulling me up by the arm.

"Aww bye" I said with a giggle hugging him.

He was actually fun to talk to. The whole time we were just talking and laughing. We could be great friends actually.

"I know you gone miss daddy Ben" he said making me push him and laugh.

"You tried it nigga" I said walking to the door.

"Imma text you later, you better text back." he said while walking away.

"Tuh" I said to myself. I was gone text him back obviously.

Ben's POV
I was just tryna fuck shawty but she actually turned out cool. Imma start off slow tho cuz i heard that's what these bitches wanted nowadays. ain't it?? we gone see.

As I walked in the door yb was on the couch with a girl on his lap. I was confused because, how he gone 'want' Jen but do this. he really ain't shit when it comes to relationships.

I looked at him and shook my head laughing while walking to my room.

I took a shower and was getting ready to go to sleep. I was gone text Jennesis before I did tho.

bennn🧸- goodnight frienddd 💚

😻-   goodnight 🌚