10

Jennesis was laid up in bed in nothing but a black sports bra and very small mini shorts

Jennesis was laid up in bed in nothing but a black sports bra and very small mini shorts. She was texting Trent.

Jennesis really seemed to like Trent they connected on a different way she thought.

Jennesis kept feeling like she was being watched but kept brushing the thought off.

But Ben was siting outside of her window admiring her body shape. It was around 8 p.m. and Ben felt like it was the perfect time to try to get closer by watching her and seeing how she moves and how they connected without being in the same room. Ben felt like he was crazy but he also felt loveed when it came to Jen. A different love than from everyone else.

Jen is actually a really nice caring person when it comes to people and that's what got her targeted the most. She couldn't trust no one and the fact that she is trusting new people made her skeptical of some of her choices.

While that was happening Kacey and Boomer were arguing about the choices they were gonna make with the baby.

"I don't give a fuck about that you asked me and I told you my damn answer if you wasn't gonna consider it why the fuck ask!" Boomer yelled.

"Thi- this is gonna m-m-mess up my opportunity for everything I planned Boomer please look at it through my point of view for once." Kacey said lowly not making eye contact with him.

Little did Boomer know Kacey already aborted the baby she just didn't want a child and she felt like Boomer wasn't ready to balance her and the baby so she made the decision for the both of them.

"You knew the chances when you la- you know what ian even much finna argue about this, it's prolly not even my child... i'm out." Boomer said before he left.

Boomer knew it was his it just hurt that she went from talking about how she's so happy and can't wait for the baby getting his hopes up to her not even thinking bout his feelings.

Kacey honestly didn't care about Boomer's feelings on this she felt that he needed to get over the fact she didn't want the baby. She just wanted to have a teen romance forever and she didn't want a child to get his attention because she wanted all of it.

little did she know...

Few days later....

Kentrell's POV,

I sat in Ihop for a good ten minutes until I was actually attended.

"Welcome to-" the waitress started before I cut her off.

"I needa speak with Trent" I said not even looking up from my phone.

"Excuse me?" she asked looking confused.

Dumb ass hoe.

"Where is Tent!" I said raising my voice a little.

"I don't know a Trent... sorry" She said taking a step back putting her notepad and pen back in her apron.

I turned to look at her finally causing her to jump a little.

"The trent that served me and my friends last time dumb bitch!" I said lowly but not calm at all.

"Sir a Tent doesn't work here i'm so sorry but if you don't plan on ordering imma have to ask you to leave" She said nervously.

I tilted my head a little.

How.