13

continued from last chapter...

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
This chapter is highly disturbing...
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

I had just stepped out the shower and about to do my nightly routine

I had just stepped out the shower and about to do my nightly routine. Once I was done I put on black shorts and a red long shirt.
As I was about to get in the bed there was a knock at the door. I knew grandma was sleep and she a deep sleeper like me but sadly I wasn't sleep and Kacey didn't come home so I went to go get the door.

Once I reached the door I asked "Who is it?"

"...."

"Shii I tried" I shrugged and went back up the steps as the continued to knock.

They'll stop sooner or later.

Once I got back in the bed and got comfortable my phone dinged  indicating I had a text message I ignored it because I was closely dozed off.

As I finally let out a low soft snore my phone started ringing.

I started throwing a fit, kicking my legs and swinging my arms from under the cover. I grabbed my phone and the caller ID read  "Bestie🥰!" so I answered it.

"Hello" I said lowly.

"Hey can you come open the door I needa a place to crash for tonight" he said nervously.

"Sure but why you can't stay at yours?" I asked getting up and walking down the steps but turning back around when I realized the steps were cold.

"Had an argument with YB and i'm tired of his presence" He said simply.

"Okay" I hung up.

I finally reached the bottom and opened the door.

There was Ben looking lonely, depressed, and excited all in one.

"Come in" I said moving to the side yawning.

"I woke you up?" he said coming in chuckling a bit.

Remind y'all it's 11:40 something and I was up all night tryna find me my own place.

"Duh" I said jokingly.

He laughed.

I led him upstairs to my room.

"I'm supposed to sleep in the same bed as you?" he asked nervously.

"Nah it's a pull out bed at the bottom. Goodnight bestie!" I said getting in bed and like that I was out for the night.

 Goodnight bestie!" I said getting in bed and like that I was out for the night

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I was mad as hell when she said I couldn't sleep with her

I was mad as hell when she said I couldn't sleep with her. How are we supposed to work on a relationship if I can't sleep with you?

I pulled out the bed and then noticed she was knocked out. I thought about doing something.

No don't do it.

Do it!

No don—

(disturbing part... 📍)

I pulled the covers off of Jennesis body and looked at her on her back in black shorts and a long red shirt.

I slowly put my hand between her legs and just sat it there.

We weren't in the dark so it looked less creepier then what it seemed.

But it's not creepy if she's my girlfriend.

I looked down and realized I was hard. I started messaging her and watched as she shifted a little in her sleep. I placed my other hand on my member and stroked myself through my pants.

She started to mumble something I couldn't make out. I slowly went down and messaged her thighs bringing my face closer to her area.

She started tossing and turning even more and then she started crying in her sleep.

"No stop!"

"I want my mom!"

"Stop please!" She said through tears. I thought she was speaking to me but she was still asleep. I quickly walked away turned the lights off and laid down on the pull out bed nervous.

How could you do that?
_______________________________________________
__________

How could you do that?_________________________________________________________

_________
________________________
______________________________

😬 My mind was everywhere when I was writing this... sorry.

Baby Joe coming soon though cuz i honestly forgot about him💀😭.

*Sorry for any mistakes..*