15

I stood outside the door and knocked

I stood outside the door and knocked. After few minutes Kacey came to the door. She looked at me up and down and I tried not to mug her.

We never really talked like that unless we was around the group and we barely talked then.

"You here for?" she said confused like she didn't know.

"Jennesis" I said simply.

"Boy, why?" She said stank facing me.

I just walked past her only for her to grab my arm making me turn towards her.

"It was only a question and I only wanted a answer." she said.

"Don't ask questions" I shrugged snatching my arm from her.

"You sexy as fuck I never realized that before" she said making me confused. I just ignored her and wales up the steps to Jen's room.

I wanted to be civilized and knock but she ain't answer and ion got time to be yelling through doors so I walked in.

This bitch was sleep.

I was gonna wake her up but I was tired myself. I closed the door and went to her bathroom. After I handled my business I took my shirt, shoes and pants off and got on the bed. I decided to lay on her chest and wrap my arms around her.

She started shifting a little bit but I didn't think much of it so I started dozing off.

"Stop. Please Stop."

I looked up to see Jennesis with a scared look in her face and woke her up.

"Jennesis! wake up!" I shook her roughly.

She pooped up causing our heads to collide.

She held her head and looked at me and scrunched up her face.

"Watchu doing here? What happened!" She asked

"Just go back to sleep wimmie" I pulled her on top of me and rubbed her back.

"Wh—"

"UGHHH just sleep we will talk when you wake up" I cut her off.

She started mumbling shit under her breath. I just ignored her.

Before I dozed off I looked down at her and kissed her forehead. She blushed and looked down.

Yea I got her.

And with that I was gone.

_____________________________________________________
______________

___________________________________________________________________