16

* EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES 🙂 *

I just woke up and tried to get up but I couldn't

I just woke up and tried to get up but I couldn't. I looked up and saw Kentrell woke and on his phone with his other arm around me.

"Can you lemme go now?" I asked tryna get up but stopped when I realized he wasn't letting me go.

"Why"

"Why not" I scrunched up my face.

"Cuz we comfortable like this so we might as well stay." he pointed out not looking up from his phone.

"Who said I was comfortable?" I mean I was but he didn't have to know that.

He looked down at me and smacked his teeth before placing his phone in the nightstand.

"You ready to talk?" He said looking at the wall and giving me a butt rub.

I was shocked because I actually felt comfortable without crying.

It scared me.

Did this make me disgusting?

"It's normal to feel good especially if it's the right person and they love you the right way, As long as your comfortable with that person touching you it's okay." He said looking at the wall.

love??

"Oh." was all I could say.

He pulled me up and put his arms around my waist and his head in my neck.

I felt safe so I wrapped me arms around his neck.

"So you wanna start talking now" he said breaking the comfortable silence.

"I gue— wait lemme get myself together first" I said climbing off of him and making my way to my bathroom. I heard him smack his lips but I didn't care.

"Hurry—" before he could finish I closed the bathroom door.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. As I was doing my skincare I started to hear loud music I figured it was Kentrell so I didn't do anything.

When I finished everything I unlocked the bathroom door and walked out to see Kentrell laying on the bed with one hand behind his head and the other one holding his phone.

He looked up and then back at his phone before getting up. I went to lay back on the bed while he went in the bathroom closing the door. I soon heard my phone ding so I took it off the charger and looked at it.

KD🤪💙 I know for a fact yo ass ain't dating Ben crispy crunchy ass🤣

I scrunched my face up at the text message confused.

wym

KD🤪💙
He saying that y'all a thing and how y'all gone be together forever. The shit funny.

Say you got cuz in there singing love songs and shit!!🤣🤣

i'm so confused.. we don't date

KD🤪💙
Well damn... this nigga retardant!!

he wat?

KD🤪💙
Retardant. Like slow and shit.

Kd.. you mean retarded
Read **:**

I laughed at Kd leaving me on read and then remembered the Ben thing and got confused.

"Watchu thinkin' bout?" I looked up to see Trell come out the bathroom looking refreshed.

"Ben—"

"Why you thinking bout that nigga?" he cut me off.

I rolled my eyes because he cut me off before finishing what I had to say as he layed down.

"He telling people we date and shit so i'm confused." I said thinking about ways I could have made it seem that way.

All Kentrell did was get up and leave the room.

I'm so lost.

"Come on, we going over there!" he yelled.

Well.

I got up and slid on my slides before grabbing my house keys and walking out my room closing my door.

__________________________________________________
____________

______________________________________________________________

I'm getting better...😂