17

she ... i got like 4 books i'm writing ... Y͜͡A͜͡Y͜͡Y͜͡

nobody cares...      ᴼᴷᴬᵞ𓂉

Me and Trell were walking to his house very SLOWLY

Me and Trell were walking to his house very SLOWLY. I felt bad because he kept mumbling stuff under his breath and I know it's because every time we try to talk it's something popping up.

"You mad at me, the situation or both" I asked stopping on the porch

He stopped and looked at me and sighed.

"I'm mad at the fact we can't even have a damn conversation without something coming up" he said looking in my eyes.

"We didn't have to come here tho" I said, because we didn't actually have to come here.

"Oh" he said before opening the door and going in.

"Well" I said feeling unheard.

I walked in to see Trell walking up stairs. I didn't know if I should follow him or not so I just sat down. I didn't even know who was all here.

A few minutes later I heard yelling and got up and ran upstairs to where I heard it.

I stopped when I heard my name. It's just a thing because i'm curious.

"I REAL LIFE TOLD YOU WHAT IT IS AND YOU STILL DO SHIT!" I heard what sounded like trell.

"ok" I heard Ben day and I couldn't help but laugh lowly so they wouldn't know i'm listening.

"Say , stop playing all yo life mane!" Kentrell said calmly.

"Get tf out my face"

"Stop claiming Jennesis and shit that's why we having this conversation again slime!" Kentrell said punching a wall I think.

"I can't help that she won't me and I want ha" Ben said making me scrunch my face up.

"BEN SHE DONT WANT YOU!" Trell yelled.

I was bout to step in the room when I saw Kd walking out one of the rooms. He looked at me and then at the door before speaking.

"Oh you spying on th—"

Before he could finish I made the stupidest decision and tackled him down the stairs.

All you could hear was Kd's girly screams.

Once we reached the bottom we both laid beside each other and groaned in pain. A few seconds later kd sat up with his elbows and looked at me like I was the most dumbest bitch in the world.

"Violated the fuck out of mane" he said shaking his head.

"The fuck you did that for" he added.

"Because you was letting them know I was spying dumb ass" I pointed out holding the side of my arm.

"So you jumping in front of the door to chug me down the stairs with yo big short ass along with me making noises that can be heard in New mehico wouldn't give it a way" he said standing up.

I looked at him and tilted my head.

"New mexico?" I said

"You have no right correcting me after that shit!" he said walking to the kitchen.

__________________________________________________

* ehcuse eny miz takes *