02

vote🥺
share🥺
comment🥺
———————

"i'm gone get her it don't matter what he doing."

3 days later....

Kentrell POV...
———————————————
After seeing shawty I couldn't even get her off my mind.Ian  know if she was feeling me tho.

Me - say, wyd?

Future bae😻 - Nun rlly just talking to Kacey why?

Me - i need a reason to text you?

Future bae😻 - No I was just asking😂

Me - Mmhm watchu got going on today tho

Future bae😻 - i'm bout to go to sleep. 🤙🏾

Me - mmcht ight
Delivered
"Y'all see how fine Jennesis is, shawty look like the freak type too" Ben said out of nowhere while handing Kd the blunt. That made me look at him weird but I quickly hid it with a laugh.

"Yeah she ight" Kd said blowing out smoke from his nose and mouth.

"Yea imma make my move fasho" Ben said while licking his lips looking at the wall.

"Nah son she off limits" I said snatching the blunt from Kd because he was tryna mess up the rotation.

"watchu mean she off limits, she single, i'm single and with that being said we gone M I N G L E" he said while doing a little dance making Boomer and Kd laugh.

"But she don't want you lil nigga" i said patting his back and laughing a lil bit but not a funny laugh a little sarcastic fake laugh. i don't know why i was reacting like this but i get what i want.

i want Jennesis...

"Nigg- whatch this" he started while tapping on his phone. He bet not have Jennesis' number. She sleep anyw—

( j= jennesis b= ben)

j- hello?
b- wassuh ma
j- nun much I was bout to go to sleep but Kacey woke me up to look at something.
b- bet. you want me to slide through real quick . he said looking at me smirking.
j- I mean sure but you don't have to.
b- Nah it's all  good a nigga was bored too. i'm on the way tho.
j- Okay

beep. beep. beep.

"She don't want who now" Ben said while standing up getting ready to walk out the door.

"You a whole bitch outchea she just hanging out witchu what that means" I said feelings my blood boil.

"They bout to fight over a girl they don't know?" Kd tried to whisper to Boomer.

How she gone not go to sleep and not text me that. The fuck type of shit was that. I'm gone get her it don't matter what he doing.

Ben pauses like he was gonna say something but then continued to walk out the door.

"Damn he ain't even have to say anything cause he won" Kd said making him and Boomer die laughing.

I looked at them and shook my head before going to my room.

High bitches.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••