Chapter one

I woke up it was 4am and looked at my husband Kevin still sleeping. I went to the bathroom and scaled myself I weight 59kg, I need to lose that 9kg. I went for a jog.

As I was jogging I passed Mrs Williams walking with her dog on the street."Morning Mrs Williams!" I waved at her but she groaned. 

She hated me since her dog drowned in my pool,when I threw it in the pool to swim with it but I was so drunk to even swim then I held on the dog it was too small to keep me balanced but I guess I was too heavy and it drowned, ever since she didn't like me. She even bought the same dog it should have taught her a lesson... Never buy small dogs.

I came at home around 5:30am still everyone was asleep I took a shower and made breakfast. At 6:28am I woke Kevin up and the kids.

They got ready and came to the kitchen to eat dinner.

" Well how do you guys feel about your first day at school?" I asked the kids as we all sat for breakfast.

" I'm excited can't wait to make friends and -"

" No body would want to be friends with the nerds." Lily interrupted  Josh. She is my first born Josh second and my little pumpkin Rose.

"Don't call your brother that." I scolded her and she looked annoyed and got up. "Well I'm going and I don't want a ride I can just walk." I sighed teenagers sometimes geez.

" Ok guys get into the car daddy will drop you off to school."

"Yayy." Rose jumped up and waved her hands in the air.

Kevin kissed me before he left with the kids. "Bye hunny." I spanked him he looked at me and smiled shaking his head.

My job was to be at home cook, clean and invite my friends Joy and Alicia over for a chat.

"Omg I swear to God I didn't expect him to have a huge Dick. I just can't do it I ran away." Said Joy raising her hands and shrugged. We laughed while we were sitting next to the pool drinking Champaign.

" Joy you are lucky to be single ...I mean you can see different sizes in a week, that's amazing." Said Alicia as she smiled and drank her champagne.

I nodded " yepp sometimes Kevin doesn't touch me, he just come back home tired and fell asleep. I even tried to play with his dick to wake it up but nah it just stayed soft."

"No no no no Tasha, Kevin might be cheating on you."
"Alicia!!" I snapped and shook my head.
"Mhmm girl, when was the last time you guys had sex?" Asked Joy

"Well I don't remember, 3,4 months." I shrugged.

"Oh my God, it's obvious." Alicia rolled her eyes hitting the table twice." We should find who the bitch is and whoop her ass."

"No, girls we are not 100% sure that he really is cheating." Deep down I knew that my friends might be right.

Alicia shook  her head and drank the champagne.

It was late the kids were sleeping and Kevin was sitting on the bed reading a book. I watched him reading a book while I was applying body lotion, I couldn't stop thinking about what the girls said. Maybe they were right and I'll end up regretting or they are wrong and I'll regret doubting my husband.

I layed on the bed and faced him, he didn't even turn to look at me. He just kept reading. I put my leg on top of his leg to get his attention but he kept on reading.

I got annoyed I turned my whole body and my hand accidently hit the book and it hit him on the face. He jumped and stood up holding his nose.

"Ahhh!! What the fuck were you doing Tasha?" I jumped and stood up trying to see whether he was bleeding or not.

"Oh MY God! Hunny I'm so sorry... It was a mistake." He quickly Walked to the bathroom and washed his blood out then held a tissue on his hand. I came with the bandage and he took them.

"I'm so sorry hunny." I really did feel bad he looked angry.