Chapter six

" Here are the numbers and names of the bitches." I put the paper on the table.

" Good girl, you actually got them." Alicia smiled and read the paper.

" It wasn't easy, I almost got caught." They laughed.

"Okay Kayla and Penelope are your suspects. Do you know them or heard these names?"

" Yes they are his co-workers."

"Wow that's easy we just have to follow Kevin and see where he goes and meets." Said Joy nodding

" Yeah we can go now at his work and wait for him until he gets out." Said Alicia as she took her car keys walking out.

We sat in the car for hours and he hadn't come out. His car was still there until we saw him walking with a blonde girl.

"He is with Penelope." I said rubbing my head. They got in his car and left.

"Let's go go go!!" Said Joy telling Alicia to drive.

We followed them until it stopped at a restaurant.

" Okay here is a plan we are going to wear these wigs and shades so they won't know that we are here." Said Alicia as she gave us the wigs and shades and wore them.

We got in and he looked at me but didn't recognize me. Alicia was right this mission was going perfectly fine.

We sat down next to where they were sitting. A waiter came to us.

" Hi, would you girls like to order something?"

"Well we are fin-" Alicia got interrupted by Joy.
" Yes I would like a milkshake please."

she wrote the order down and left, I was concentrating on what they were saying.

"Penny I really don't want to hurt her feelings but I know I have to tell her the truth."

What does he want to tell me that would hurt me? Is he going to tell me that he loves Penelope? I looked at Alicia and she looked at me feeling sorry for me.

" You should tell her before it's too late ." She held Kevin's hands and rubbed them.

I jumped and every one was looking at me then I walked out and got in the car. Alicia followed me then Joy came later drinking her milkshake.

" I'm sorry girl, I know that this is hard for you." Said Alicia as she hugged me, "let's go home."

I got out," call me when you need me." She smiled sadly and drove off.

I went straight to bed and cried on my pillow until it was wet. I didn't know how I should approach Kevin or I should i wait for him to tell me what he wanted to tell me? then I fell asleep.