Chapter five

"Okay girl, I will come early when he left to work." Said Alicia

"Thanks." I hang-up and went to my bedroom to sleep.

I woke up and I was already in a bad mood. I just wanted to know the truth and move on with my life and kids.

Kevin already left with the kids. I sat on the sofa looking like a mess, finally i heard a knock on the door.

I opened, it was Alicia and Joy they walked in and stared at me. " You are doing the right thing Tasha." Said Alicia as she held my hand.

"Now the first thing that has to be done is to take a shower, I mean for real your breath is killing us." Said Joy as they both covered their noses with their hands I laughed.

I took a shower and wore clothes then went to the kitchen where my girls were talking.

"Now that's better." Said Alicia the moment I walked in the kitchen and smiled.

I sat opposite them while Joy was eating grapes.

"Okay the first thing we need to do is to search his clothes. We are looking for clues like perfume, lipstick stain and-"

She got interrupted by chewing sounds, we both looked at Joy and she looked at us."What?" She shrugged.

"Can you chew like a normal person Joy?" Alicia was annoyed

" I can't help it that's how I eat." She laughed and then she paused "I'm kidding, I can." She chewed silently without making any sound and smiled at us.

"Thank you, as I was saying the clues are perfume, lipstick stain and messages." She said those words counting them with a fingers. I nodded.

" Okay so now we gonna go to his laundry and check his clothes."

" Wait does it mean that we have to touch his underwears?" Asked Joy as she stopped eating in disgust .

" No way." I snapped shook my head 20× fast until my neck hurt.

"Eww no." Alicia replied rolling her eyes. "We will only check on his shirts."

We checked all of his shirts, we didn't find anything. We all went to the kitchen without clues.

" Well we didn't find anything, it's a good thing." Said Joy shrugging

"Yah it is but we shouldn't get too comfortable. Tasha, you need to get his phone and search his messages. Any message that looked suspicious write the number and name down."

I nodded while they walked out and waved goodbye to me. I sighed " okay Tasha this should be easy." I told myself.

Nope it was not. Kevin always put his phone in his pocket, I tried to take it while he was busy playing with Rose but he would always put his hands in his pocket after every 5 minutes.

I had no choice but to take it when he was takinh shower. I had to get in the the bathroom without getting noticed.

I snuck in thank God the door didn't make a noise. I crawled down until I reached his trousers finally I took the phone. So when I was crawling to get out then a message got in, it made a sound.

Kevin turned off the shower and waited inside, It was like he wasn't sure that he had a noise, and he continued to shower.

I got out so fast my heart was beating so fast. I took out a pen and a paper and got in the messages.

Some messages where from his boss
- Don't be late again-
Then I saw two messages that looked suspicious.
Kayla
- Are you coming tonight?-
Penelope
- We need to talk.

I heard the sound of the bathroom door closing, I panicked and wrote their numbers and names down and put his phone under his pillow , then acted like I was asleep.

He got in and sat down on the bed opened the drawers looking for his phone.
" Looking for something?"he looked stressed.

" Yah my phone, have you seen it?" I acted like I was actually helping him to find it.

"Did you check under your pillow?" He shifted the pillow and he smiled.

" Here it is, I don't remember putting it under there." He was curious and looked at me , I shrugged then went to sleep. I put a smirk on my face.