Chapter four

I went to my bedroom and Kevin was not there. I went to the kitchen ..he was not there either.

"Kids!!" Where is your dad?"

" We don't know he left last night and told Lily to babysit us!!" Shouted Josh from his bedroom. I was furious .why did he leave after I left? And why didn't he tell me where he went?

Kevin can back and he looked surprised that I was at home early. He walked to me and gave me a kiss, then he smiled and went to our bedroom. What the fuck he didn't even say a word to me.

I went to the bedroom and closed the door. I stood there and folded my arms around myself. " Care to explain?"

He sighed " I went to my friend's place to spend time with them." Something was wrong he avoided eye contact.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I looked at him furiously.
" Ohh I have to ask for your permission to go out?" I paused and Alicia's words came to my mind. 'maybe he is cheating on you.'

I walked out of the room and sat outside. I didn't want to believe what Alicia said so I had no other choice but to find out who the bitch was sleeping with my man. I took out my phone from the pocket and dialled. "Hello?"

" I need your help."

======================================================================

Sorry guys , I know this chapter is very short and I wonder who Tasha called.