Chapter Seven

I woke up and Kevin was still asleep. I sighed and went to take a shower. It was Sunday, that meant Kevin and the kids will be at home all day.

I really didn't want to face Kevin after what I heard. I wanted to be with my friends, I called Alicia.

"Hey girl how are you doing."
"I'm not okay Alicia, I'm confused. I don't know how I should react seeing him, should I wait for him to tell me or I should just ask him?"

She sighed" Don't say anything, because we didn't hear the whole conversation. We should follow him today, and this time we approach them together."

She was right I have to put this to an end. I waited for him to go out, he got a message and left.

Alicia came to pick me up and drove off. " There is his car ." Said Joy pointing at it.

He stopped at a small house, and got in. This made me scared because I thought he would go to the restaurant again.

" Okay let's get out and try to look in the windows to see or hear anything." Said Alicia as she opened the door and got out.

This was the moment of the truth, I would  finally have my questions answered.

We looked through the windows but there was no one in the living room and other windows were covered by curtains.

I heard a moan, my eyes went wide opened Alicia heard it too and ran to open the door. Luckily it was not locked we got in and we stopped at the door Alicia looked at me then Joy we both nodded.

She opened the door and we saw something that we never expected.
" Woahhh." Joy was surprised as she opened her mouth wide.

We were shocked that we didn't even say anything. My husband having sex with his friend Sean.

I felt like the world was ending, I had mixed emotions, Anger, sadness and shocked.

Kevin got up naked trying to beg for forgiveness.

"Tasha listen I tried to tell you this before we got married but I couldn't."

"What this was happening before we got married?"my eyes were red from crying.

"Yes I have known that I was gay after I proposed." I slapped him.  " fuck you!!" and walked out of the house.

I got in the car and the girls were behind me. " Wow I'm speechless." Said Joy putting her hands on her mouth.

They drove me home and left.