Chapter two

Kevin sat down on the bed and put his hands on his face. I walked near him he kept quiet for a long time until he said" I need to rest now."

"What?" Asked Alicia as she laughed.
"Yah he said he needed to rest." I nodded and drank sex on the beach.

"That was the lamest excuse I have never heard in my life." Alicia shook her head laughing.

"Alicia the poor man was hurt." Said Joy feeling sorry for Kevin.

" That's nothing my man can still have sex with me even after he had a cut on his balls, so don't tell me about a bleeding nose...geez" she laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Woah that's fucked up." I looked at her surprised and laughed "oh my God."

That's what I loved about Alicia, she was honest and loyal but crazy at the same time. Joy never fell in love again since she caught her ex having sex with her mom redhanded. Ever since she never got in a serious relationship, she just enjoyed her single life.

Well me and Kevin, we've been together since high school. Even my friends never thought our relationship would last that long until he proposed. I felt like the luckiest woman in the world.

" Okay I have an idea to make Tasha feel better why don't we have girls night tomorrow?" Said Joy

"Yeaaaaah!!" Alicia raised her hands like she was dancing while sitting down.

"I don't know about this." They all looked at me annoyed. " I just have to talk to Kevin about it." Alicia sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Okay." Said Joy as she held my hand and smiled.

It was late and Kevin came back from work. The kids and I were watching T.V but Lily was in her room.

" Daddy." Rose ran to him and he catched her. He kissed her on the cheeks many times until he put her down.

" Hey Dad I never asked what happened to your nose in the morning." Said Josh as he touched his  noise.

Kevin looked at me in a way that he didn't know what he should say.

" Well he fell and hit the drawer trying to... Umm." I didn't know what to say after.

"Wear my shoes." He said in a nervous way.

"yah he was wearing his shoes but they were hard to fit so he needed my help but fell." I nodded and shrugged.

"That's weird." Josh said in a confused way. "You are being weird." I said it as I panicked.

"W-what?" He looked at me confused.I jumped to end this conversation.

"Okay!! It's bedtime." As I pushed them to go to their rooms until they left. I sighed that was so close.