Chapter Eight

I packed my clothes, I  told the kids that I will be staying at Joy's house for few day. I was scared to tell them what really happened it would ruin their lives telling them that their dad is gay.

I arrived at Joy's house, she lived alone Single and rich that's her life sometimes I really do wish we can swap lives for a week.

I knocked at her door and she opened it naked. "Joy!!" I was surprised and covered my eyes.

" Ohh Sorry... Come in." She winked at me and I knew that it meant that there was a guy in her house.

A tall muscular black guy came out wearing a suite. He looked like a businessman, Joy really do have good taste when it comes to men.

He nodded at me while he walked out. Joy came out of her room wearing an oversized shirt.

" Hey girl, I'm sorry about that." She scratched her head and yawned. She took my luggage to the guest room, it was huge.

"Thank you for letting me stay her for some few days." She hugged me and smiled

"This is what friends do, especially what happened I'm glad that I'm  helping." She held my hands and smiled sadly.

We were sitting on the sofa watching TV and there was a knock on the door. Joy went to open it, it was Alicia.

They both came  to the living room Joy returned from were she was sitting. Alicia just stood there looking at us as we were watching tv then she turned it off.

"Okay Tasha I'm sorry about what happened but that doesn't mean we should stay at home and cry about it."

"What are you trying to say Alicia? asked Joy confused.

"What I'm saying is we should go to the club, Fuck Kevin he didn't even bother to fuckin call. Let's go to the club." She was hyped up

You know what? fuck kevin. Alicia was right I should have fun and forget about what happened.

"I'm fuckin in." I stood up with excitement.

"That's what I'm talking about." Said Alicia with a wide smile.

I and Joy went to get ready while Alicia was sitting on the sofa watching TV.
===========================

Later we arrived at the club it was mint. Everyone was hyped and the music that they played made me to go crazy.

"I want to get so drunk today like I will never drink again!!" I said that as I drank more vodka.

"Well no one is stopping you bitch!!" Said Alicia as she walked to the stage to dance and Joy followed her.

I sat down drinking until I heard a voice.

"Woah you should slow down." I turned to look who it was, he was so tall, dark, handsome and looked yummy.

" And who do you think you are to tell me how I should drink huh?" I was so drunk that I couldn't barely open my eyes.

He laughed and looked into my eyes. I couldn't tell wether his eyes were blue or green. I haven't got so drunk since that accident until now.

" You should go come, you are a mess. I could drive you home if you don't mind." I shook my head while Standing up, I couldn't walk properly as I was about to fall he caught me and I threw up on his blazer.

"Ohh!!! I'm so sorry for that." My girls came by to the rescue and drove home.

I woke up with a hangover.
"Damn did I get hit by a truck or something?"  Thought to myself.

I went to the bathroom and did my business. When I went to the kitchen to make breakfast Joy was already eating.

"Hey girl." She smiled at me when I walked to the fridge and took out a banana.

" Hey can you tell me what happened last night?" I sat down on a chair and ate the banana.

"Well you were so drunk and we saw you talking to some handsome guy." She teased me and smiled." Can you tell me about him?"

I remember talking to a guy and puked on him. I put my hands on my face feeling embarrassed." I don't know his name but I remember puking on him." Joy laughed and nodded.

"Well we did save the day tho." She shrugged and continued eating.