Chapter three

I layed on the bed and Kevin came wearing his pyjamas and layed on the bed facing me.

He looked into my eyes and smiled. That's when I remembered about the girls night.

"Hunny I'm going to have a girls night out ." He looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"You should go hunny and have fun." I didn't expect that respond, I was confused but happy at the same time. I kissed him and turned off the lights.

Me and my girls went shopping for girls night. I really do love being around my girls they made my life fun.

" Wow he just said okay you can go out?" Asked Alicia surprised as I was, I nodded.

" Well at least he saw that you need a break from being at home all the time." Maybe Joy was right he felt pity for me and that's why he accepted.

Joy went to the dressing room when she came out, she looked so hot wearing a jumpsuit.

" I'm gonna catch alot of eyes tonight." She twerked and we all joined her and laughed. When we turned around we saw that some customers were watching at us.

" You guys have a problem?" Asked Alicia facing them with a groan on her face. Then they looked away."mhmm that's what I thought." We laughed.

That night arrived and I was at the club with my friends. "Let's all get a drink!!" Shouted Joy because of the loud music.

"Cheers to our girls night!!" Said Joy.

"Cheers!!" We all said it once and gulped it . It was a vodka damn I'm throat became sour.

" Tasha, you should control your drinking... We don't want Mrs William's second dog to drown too!!"

We all laughed but she was right. I really did pay alot of money in court so I didn't want it to happen again.

Our favorite song played and we went to the dance floor. We danced until people made a circle and watched us. We didn't even mind that they were watching us, then we realized that the music stopped because we were disturbed people the way we danced and we were so drunk.

They kicked us out of the club we laughed and fell on the floor.

" They d-dont know h-how to d-dance they k-kicked us out because w- we danced a-amazing." Said Alicia having hiccups.

We laughed until I reached home. Went straight to the bedroom and fell asleep.

"Mom?" I woke up it was morning already, I looked around... I was in Josh's room. I was shocked like how did I get in this room, I had a bad hangover.

"Finally you are awake I tried to wake you up but you kept on kicking me." Said Josh as he held a package of ice on his head.

"Omg baby lemme see." I got up quickly and went to check his head ... He looked okay. "Mweeeh you will be okay." I got out and went to take a shower.