Ms. Red

Jimin tied his pointe shoes as most of the students started walking to class he was already kind of late and there was a rumor that there was a new teacher for the next month or so since his last teacher had surgery and needed to recover.

He cursed himself as the knot wouldn't stay, "you need help hyung you look like you do." Jungkook chirped sitting next to him tying it really fast. Jimin blushed thanking him; he jumped up running to class and getting in position.

He nervously looked over at the new teacher who didn't look friendly at all, she had her hair tied up into a bun and a long bright red coat on, although you couldn't see clearly she had a pretty skinny figure and strong legs.

She must of been at least 5'9 but the heels she wore made her look like she was six feet way bigger than the dancer. Then she spoke.

"I'm Ms.Red and will be your substitute dance teach for 3 month. As I can already see you lack discipline and grace. It's disgusting." She had a heavy accent and her words didn't make much sense maybe German a foreigner.

"While I'm here you will learn 3 basic traits you need to be a prima ballerina. To be flawless and perfect as you should. 1) You are your own team; none of zees other dancers are your friend you are all against each other. The less contact zee better. 2) You will train like an athlete being a ballerina isn't just about being graceful it's about being strong, so I hired a personal trainer the best of vee best. 3) You aren't special to anyone not me, not your classmates and definitely not to the board of directors who choose of you for the play in a few months. Understand."
{incorrect speech intended}

Her speech was long and pretty scary, but Jimin thought most of the rules matched up pretty good with what a ballerina is supposed to be like; so he didn't question it he accepted it.

{{{{{{

For the first day of practice with ms red was horrible. He almost broke down in front of her when she yelled at him for having too much weight on his thighs and not being able to spin as fast.

He felt ashamed trying to cover his legs as much as he could throughout the class. The trainer she mentioned wasn't a trainer more like a torture machine. He'd have Jimin stretch in weird positions and work out on this grueling work out station.

You hook your feet on two ropes and move your legs back and forth lifting up weights the highest he went was 30 and he told him he has to be able to lift at least AT LEAST 50.

At the end of practice he was so sore and exhausted, he already pushed the limits with his last teacher but THIS was completely different, he had to call Jin and tell him he couldn't work today since he was so sore which was very rare; even for Jimin.

Jin of course let him slide. He cursed himself as he paid for another cab, it was the second one this month and he couldn't keep wasting money on stupid things.

It was around 7pm when he arrived home. This time he didn't smell that foul smell of smoke when he climbed the stairs instead he was met with silence and loneliness. He sighed trudging up the stairs hissing every time his thighs clenched from lifting himself of the last step.

"Long day?" Jimin turned to the deep voice surprising him slightly. He nodded gulping from the pain. Taehyung stood in sweatpants with a black hoodie on and a cigarette in his hand. "I'm surprised usually you come around 9 or 9:30." Jimin shrugged leaning onto the beam of the stairs.

"I couldn't go to work not like this." Tae nodded about to walk away when he heard Jimin wincing with every step he took. He sighed flicking his cigarette somewhere turning around.