Morning

Taehyung groaned as he felt a heavy weight on his lap crushing his private parts slightly. He placed a hand over his eyes to stop the sun from blinding him. Looking down eyes half way open he found Jimin snuggled into his stomach holding tightly around his waist.

He smirked closing his eyes, patting jimins head. "Wake up little one." He was hope red deeply into his ear making him stir holding on tighter.

"Mhm soft." Be mumbled lifting the shirt resting his cheek on the warm tummy. Tae blushed wanting to laugh from the weird feeling.

Instead of waking him from his slumber he decided if they were gonna sleep in, he would get more comfortable. So carefully he lifted Jimin as he laid down on his back and letting jimins head rest on his chest wrapping arms around his awfully boney figure.

He decided not to sweat it and drifted back to sleep waiting till Jimin eventually get up.

~~~

Jimin POV....

This isn't my hard bed?

I looked down seeing my legs entangled with longer slimmer legs. Hearing soft groans and snoring I looked up to see the beautiful sleeping face of Taehyung.

I blushed feeling his arms around me and my thighs secured around his own. Getting nervous I sat up in a weird position.

I was about to get up when Taehyung forcefully pulled me back down. I blushed like crazy turning red as my crotch on seated on  his waist band.

"T-Tae? Can I g-get up p-please?" I ask and he grumbled running a hand up my back bringing me back down onto his chest.

"Sleep jiminie."

I was still kind of tired but I still needed some practice. I moved his hands getting up deciding to take a shower.

While i was in there my face got red and....I got a little problem thinking about what I was doing earlier...on his lap.

"Park Jimin you.." I giggled to himself but blushed agin once I looked down.

~~~

Hopping he was quieter Jimin stepped out the bathroom with only a towel on.

All of his confidence and dignity left when he saw Taehyung sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal with a pink face.
"I-I-m sorry." I mumbled running into my room.

I heard him call my name but I was too embarrassed and just got dressed.

I came out still embarrassed playing with my hands walking past him and into the cabinet taking out the same cereal.

"Did..did you sleep well?" Jimin asked and Taehyung hummed turning to size him. "What about you? And your shower?" He asked with a small smirk.

"I-I-I-" he was shaking and Tae laughed getting up walking to him lifting his chin slightly. "Next time, just ask for my help. I'd be more than happy. Thanks for the sleepover baby I'll see you around." He winked leaving the apartment.

Jimin sank to the floor with a opened mouth and a very faint smile. Not knowing wether to cry, scream, smile, be embarrassed or just throw himself out the window.

(Very short I'm sorry, it's late 😘)