Epilogue

Tladi, all my memories of her were blue. Blue was her colour. She had said that it meant freedom; freedom of the cloudless sky or the vast ocean. She had said that it also meant loneliness. Freedom wasn't something many people were brave enough to take. It required too much responsibility. Thus freedom was a lonely road. 

Stima had thought that he walked the lonely road after Tladi's death, but she had left blue traces of herself with him. He saw her single indigo eye in the night skies. Her skin was in the palest desert and sea sands, and her soul; her soul was in the spear. The spear he had used to pierce her heart the day she died.

Yet her soul was also in him, for the spear was an extension of him now, the same way the most secret truth was an extension of him. It was in the knowledge he spoke, the works he wrought, but more than that, it was in the way he lived. 

Like the others from the nameless village, after escaping the terrors of the desert, he moved on to become a monk, guru, a being of spirituality and communion whose harmony with the universe made him ageless. 

The traveling souls walked unseen among the warring multi-cultural masses of self-destructive humanity, but their truth was felt. They learned to master ways to reincarnate and regularly reappeared to be named prophets, angels, and messiahs. 

Society did its best to stifle and even strangle the truth into silence, but humanity was waking up. The lightning bolt of truth was daily striking minds, piercing into souls and coming back with a reply- "This is the true truth!"