The Lust Of The Governor's Night (Marchero Series #2)

This is a work of fiction.

Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way.

Please obtain permission.

Zaugustus Marchero is the drop-dead gorgeous second grandson of the great Don Marchero, He's known for being an honorable Governor but a politician called him "wicked evil" for being stern and merciless to someone who stands in his way.

Behind that sneer, he's impenetrable.

Behind those gentle gestures, he's soulless.

And behind all his flaws and perfection,

He loves me so much and it makes me sick because

I'm his only obsession.

We met in a casino, I was wandering at that place and there's a huge accident between the two of us. it leads to offering his filthy money and in exchange, I'll be his bed warmer.

I knew from the very first start that he's wealthy from how he speaks, his gesture, and how he expresses himself to others.

Everything is perfectly fine until I left him to chase my ultimate dream.