Chapter 13: F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Finn!

Monday night at Raw things backstage were a more heated than usual. Roman was talking to Becky while she got her makeup done.

"I totally kicked his ass at our workout this weekend." Becky told Bayley.

Roman rolled his eyes and laughed.

"This weekend, huh?" Finn asked as he approached.

Bayley looked around in confusion as Becky and Roman got quiet. Becky looked at Finn awkwardly for a moment.

"Can I talk to you?" Finn asked.

Becky took a deep breath and looked to Roman who gave her a reassuring nod of approval. Bayley furrowed her eyebrows as Becky followed Finn away.

"I smell drama." Bayley told Roman.

Roman looked at Bayley for a moment as she waited for him to spill the beans. He was a horrible liar so instead of saying anything Roman just walked away.

"You and Roman were together this weekend?" Finn asked curiously.

"He's going through some things so he came to Nashville to hang out. Plus we're on the same live events so-." Becky began to explain.

"Well did he stay at your place?" Finn asked.

Becky quickly realized where Finn was going with this.

"Roman and I are friends. Just like you and me, Finn. Just friends." Becky told him.

Finn gave Becky a skeptical look.

"I don't want to be your friend, Rebecca." Finn said as he reached for her hand.

Becky pulled away and looked at him in disbelief. Finn looked at her offensively for a moment.

"Alright, Becks. You keep lying to yourself. Let me know how that goes." Finn said as he stepped around her and stormed off.

As Finn made his way down the hall way, Roman gave him a friendly nod but Finn just gave him a dirty look.

"Hey man, can I talk to you about something?" Seth asked as he approached Roman.

"Yeah, what's going on man?" Roman asked.

"There you are!" Becky said as she greeted Seth with a rather awkward kiss.

Even Roman could tell something was up.

"I haven't heard from you all weekend." Becky told him.

"Sorry, I had a lot going on. How was your weekend, by the way?" Seth asked her.

"It was really good. Roman and I actually got to hang out for a few days." Becky told him.

"Oh, I didn't know that." Seth said.

"Yeah, I uh.. Had to be in Nashville for this thing so I was already there and we ended up just hanging, you know?" Roman said a little nervously.

Becky furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, not understanding why Roman was trying to lie.

"What about you? How was your weekend?" Becky asked.

Just as Seth opened his mouth to respond, Renee approached the small group.

"Renee? What are you doing here?" Roman asked.

"I'm here to do an interview with Heyman later on." Renee told him.

"Oh sweet, how's Ambrose doing?" Roman asked.