why me?

Hi everyone this is my new story  I hope you like it .now let's begin.

This all began right after Ichigo finished up his  fight at the soul society. After the fight Ichigo tried  seeing the medical squad but unfortunately they weren't around , and so rukia (Ichigo's friend) suggested that he go to the research and development department for medical assistant.

Ichigo pov- I told rukia  no way!. I'm not going to that crazy a$$ department. Besides who knows what they'll do to me, and let's not forget that the captain of that department is also crazy he's what we call straight jacket ready. In other words I wasn't going.

Narrator Pov

Even though Ichigo complained it still didn't phase rukia she completely ignored Ichigo. Carrying him straight to that department, and when they arrived captain mayuri (head of the research and development) tried to give  Ichigo a shot claiming that it would fix him right up, but Ichigo being Ichigo slap that d@mn needle out of the captains hands and tried to make a run for it, but before he could. rukia punched him straight in the stomach 😭 causing Ichigo to pass the f#ck out.

Rukia pov -  even though Ichigo is a pain in the neck. I still have to look over him like a mother  would, but I sorta don't blame Ichigo for not wanting to take the shot, I've heard so many roomers about mayuri's treatments not being that reliable but at this point we didn't have a choice. Ichigo's wounds were terrible, so yeah I knocked his a$$ out but for his own good.

Narrator pov

Later that night rukia carried a very much knocked  out ichigo back to his world. She dropped off Ichigo at  his place. Ichigo was sleeping hard that night, snoring the night away. All that d@mn snoring Ichigo did woke up cone. ( Cone's that d@mn ugly  looking stuff animal thang that lives with ichigo)  cone couldn't sleep at all that night so he took a empty bottle of coke 45 and slapped Ichigo with it.

Ichigo pov- so I woked up only to find myself covered in blood  and a  coke 45 bottle straight up my nose.  When I saw cone was the one who did all this I noted three things 1. Cone had to die 2. Cone definitely had to die and 3. Why was there a coke 45 bottle in my room. Anyways i was just about to give cone a beating of a lifetime, till I saw the expression on his face  he look as if he saw a ghost. I tried to hit him again but he didn't flench, he just kept staring at me like I was a  complete stranger or something . I ask him why was he looking at me like that. but then I realized the moment said something my voice sounded different, and when I look at my hands they were freaken small and soft.   I ran to the mirror and guess what I saw two big breasts looking dead at me and not to mention my hair was super long and my butt... Well you know.  So I took  a look down at my final feature and the worm was gone. I knew right then that this wasn't a dream. I was turned into a girl. I screamed at the top of my lungs  hyperventilating at this unbelievable sh!t.
Rukia heard me scream, so she jumped out of my closet  trying to comfort me, I was so dramatized that it seemed as if rukia wasn't there at all.

Narrator Pov- it was morning and Ichigo finally came to his or should I say her sense's. After taking 50 tremendous dumps Ichigo's blood pressure went back to normal,and eventually rukia's did to.

Rukia Pov-  as I sat in front of Ichigo I couldn't help but to feel responsible. If I hadn't pressured Ichigo to go to the research department none of this would've happened. I'm pretty sure Ichigo's mad at me.

Cone Pov- as I looked at Ichigo's breast. my heart drop, as I constantly kept looking at her breast. i stop and thought real hard about this , this couldn't be Ichigo, Ichigo's a boy, not a girl. it was disturbing for me. I didn't wanna end up  liking Ichigo like this, they know  I'm a pervert , and I didn't perv over Ichigo. So I tried  to get away from Ichigo, but guess what this  Hever did,  Ichigo picked  me up by my  little lion paw, and ask (cone can I hug you for comfort) I immediately replied no, but then she decided to give me the puppy eyes and believe me I tried my best to avoid them but to hell with It . Them puppy eyes worked and so she hugged me, squeezing every life  I had in my body, but at least she stop crying.

Narrator pov- and so Ichigo knew that  captain mayuri's  treatment was the cause of all this.  Ichigo was furious.

Ichigo pov- I knew it was a bad idea to damn captain. D@mn it ! D@mn it ! D@mn it. I tried to calm down for a second, but these d@mn tittie's were so big they kept hitting me in my face.  I can see now that this was gonna be a major problem especially if I gotta fight again. My sister was just about to walk though the door, I quickly slammed the door in I knew it was wrong, but I just couldn't let her see me like this. Luckily rukia told her that I was at school, but that was stupid because today was Sunday.  Anyway the excuse some how worked and I was left wondering, what's my next move,  how was I  gonna fix this.

Narrator: well damn. Ichigo got turned into a woman. Cone felt rape, and rukia's  feels that this is all her fault.  What will happen next  I don't know but find out next time. See ya and may God bless.