orihimes power

As the hollow stood there in shock at orihimes sudden power boost. Orihime made an attack that was out of this world . With her own two hands. She knocked the hollow with tremendous amount of strength.

What the ..... Where did all this strength come from. (The hollow said in pain)

But orihime refused to answer . As she kept beating  his a$$.

Hollow: d@mn. I'm on the defensive. I don't stand a chance against her head on. What type a bull 💩 did she pull.

The hollow was on the ground. Scared for his life. He tried to think of something to escape. But he couldn't think of anything.

Orihime walked closer to the hollow with a grin on her face.

What the f#ck is wrong with you women are you out of you mind or something.
(The hollow said with fear in his heart)

Orihime didn't respond walking closer and closer to the hollow.

F#ck this sh!t !! If that girl catch my a$$ I'm through.  Got make some distance from her. Said the hollow. as he dragged his a$$ away from her.

the hollow was sure that he'd lost her so he decided to plan out his next attack on her.
A$$ that dumb a$$ hollow plotted. He didn't notice that orihime was sitting right beside him eating the a stuff cupcake. The hollow didn't notice orihime at all.

Hollow: there's no way a mortal could pull that kind of power off. Even if I tried fighting her head on. I'll never win. The question is now how will I get that ichigo girl to Azien. He's gonna be pissed and no one likes to get on Aziens bad side.

The hollow knew he had to come up with a decent strategy  and  fast.

Shortly the hollows scheme would have to be put on hold.  he felt a little tap on his shoulders.

What .... Who the .... F###

But before the hollow could finish his sentence his a$$ got got. Orihime snapped the n!gga's  neck off without any hesitation.
It was finished.

Later rangiku gain consciousness . Everything was still a little blurry to her after the knock out. She somehow managed to find ichigo.

Rangiku: Ichigo are you alright. Ichigo say something.

But Ichigo didn't respond. Ichigo was still passed out with plenty of bruises and cuts .

Rangiku: poor girl she must've got in the midst of all this. Please Ichigo hang on alright. I'm gonna take you to urahara shop ok.

Ichigo then realized what rangiku said.

Hey rangiku?? Where's orihime??
(Ichigo said with painful tone)
But as she tried to form a sentence.
More blood came pouring out of her mouth.

Ichigo you mustn't speak. If you do you're gonna lose blood quickly. And don't you worry about orihime . Uryu heading her way to lend her a hand. (Said  rangiku)

She then proceeded  on taking Ichigo to urahara shop.

Meanwhile after the smoke cleared from the intense battle. Uryu went to find orihime.

Uryu: d@mn it I can't find her anywhere. I can't even sense her spiritual pressure. But now that I think about it. All I do sense is a large spiritual pressure.

Uryu went down towards the large spiritual pressure. And the more he got close to it the more the air seept out from his mouth. 

Arthur Kun:

But one thang that don't make sense. Why is uryu determine to see what it is. if yo a$$ can't breathe and near to deaths door. Then yo a$$  don't need to Walk any closer to it uryu. Yo a$$ gone die.