Chapter 3: Breakfast Part 1

When Jigglyella and Wario got downstairs to the kitchen, she opened the door as she walks in first, Wario follows along but stopped when Wario saw Hunt, who was dreaming of chasing Wario. Jigglyella opened the door window as the sun shines on Hunt's face.

She walks up to him as Hut started to damage the carpet. "Hunt..." Jigglyella says. But he didn't wake up as he continues to destroy the carpet. "Hunt!" Jigglyella whispered loudly. Then finally, he calms down as he opened his eyes and looked up at Jigglyella. Hunt has the carpet in his mouth. He stood up as he walked up to Jigglyella. "Dreaming again?" Jigglyella asked. as she rubs his ears. "Chasing Wario again?" Hunt nodded. "Catch him this time?" She asked. Hunt nodded again. "That's bad!" This made Hunt stop nodding his head as he looks at her in shock.

Wario snickered.

"Suppose they heard you upstairs? You know the orders." Jigglyella says as she picked up some wood as she put them in the fireplace as she walks to the teapots and the teacups on the shelf as she gathers them up to take them to her stepsisters and stepmother.

"So if you don't want to lose a nice warm bed, you'd better get rid of those dreams." She says as she put the teapots and the teacups on a tray. "How?" Hunt shook his head no. "Just learn to like cats." This made Hunt sick as Wario walks up to him as his tail played with Hunt's nose.

"No, I mean it. Wario has his good points too. For one thing, he..." Jigglyella says as she put three teapots on each tray; then he put three teacups on each tray. "Well...Sometimes he... Hmm... There must be something good about him."

This made Wario made while Hunt laughs at him. Wario then smirked as he laid on his back, he scratched Hunt's cheek as Hunt growled. Wario then screamed. "Hunt!"

Jigglyella walked to Wario and Hunt. "Oh, Hunt. Come on now, outside. I know it isn't easy, but at least we should try to get along together." Jigglyella says as she takes Hint outside as he walks out sadly while Wario grins. He walks right next to Jigglyella as he waited for his milk. "And that includes you, Your Majesty!" She says as she puts down the bowl of milk as she walks outside while Wario stares at her.

Above, Pikachu and the other mice were watching Jigglyella while she was saying, "Breakfast time! Everybody up! Hurry, hurry! Come on, everybody. Breakfast, breakfast!" This made the farm animal come out of the sheds.

Pikachu then says, "Come on, everybody, breakfee!- Breakfast!"

"Breakfast? Ooh, breakfast!" Pichu says as he giggles. Pikachu walks up to Pichu as he takes his hand and runs with him. The mice went down the crack of the brick wall, when they reached the bottom, Pikachu ran out but stopped, then another mouse, and another mouse and another mouse until Pichu bumped into them.

Oh-oh, W-ario! How we gonna get out?" Pikachu says as he ran back to the crack like the other mice, Pichu walked to Wario but was grabbed by the ears by Pikachu as he puts him on the back. Pikachu then thinks. He got an idea. "Listen, everybody! Got an idea." The mice all listened. "Now, somebody gotta sneak out. Let W-ario chase him. Run over to a corner and beat W-ario there. Then we all run out. Zuk?"

"Zuk-Zuk, out!" The mice says.

"Now we choose the one that do it. Everybody, hup!" Pikachu says as he turned his back. The other mice turned their back as their tails touched each other, Pikachu covered his eyes as picked a tail as the mice left. Pikachu opened his eyes to pick out that he picked his tail. His face dropped in disappointment as Pichu shakes his hand, the other mice face down to the ground as Pikachu waved goodbye, he took out his hat as he shows it to the outside, but nothing attacked. He looked out to se the cat not looking. He tiptoed as his back was on the wall. The other mice peeked out as they saw Pikachu went faster ad faster until he reached Wario. He went to where Wario's elbow is as Wario drinks the milk with his claw. Pikachu looked at the other mice as he gave them the thumbs up. The other mice smiled as Pichu giggled. One of the mice had to cover his mouth so Wario doesn't hear.

Pikachu got ready to kick the elbow, he waited 9 seconds and then it happened. He kicked the elbow as Wario's face fall into the bowl of milk as he wipes his face as milk got into his eye. Pikachu runs way as Wario screamed, "WWWAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" as he cased down Pikachu. They went right to left, left to right, and around the table. Pikachu went through a hole in the wall as Wario tried to get him. Pikachu peaked out of the other hole as he waves his red hat as the other mice came out of the crack as they started to run while Pichu waved back at Pikachu. The mice walked out of the kitchen as they walked through the farm. Then they heard Jigglyella beautiful voice as they walked closer and closer to find Jigglyella feeding the horse.

The mice called out to Jigglyella as Jigglyella spots them. "Oh, there you are. I was wondering. All right, breakfast is served." She throws crumps of cheese at the mice as they took the cheese, Pichu tried to get the crumbs but the huge chickens started to nibble on the cheese crumbs, Pichu tried to get on but every chicken took on. When al of it was gone, Pichu sat on the ground with a sad look on his face. "Poor little Pichu," Jigglyella says. "Here." Jigglyella gave Picu a whole bag of crumbs. "Help yourself.". Pichu smiled as he grabbed the bag as he went int the kitchen where the other mice are.