𝟐

"Emma said-"

"Emma said-"

"I don't know what Emma said to you, but they placed him with you because this was the only spot left! We can't-"

"Well, then- I- ugh! How often do people leave?"

"Honestly?"

"Yes."

"Nobody has been kicked out or left in over two years, Summer! He's not going to just leave and he quite frankly does not look like the kind of guy to do something so incredibly stupid, that it'll get him kicked out!"

"That wasn't why I asked that! And don't act like he doesn't look like he kicks children as a form of entertainment."

"Dear God, Summer! Is he really that bad? You've been living together for two days! How do you already hate him this much?!"

"He's grouchy! He wakes up with a stick up his butt! He yelled at me for bringing him yogurt yesterday! I was just trying to be nice, but, noooo!" I can hear her large intake of air from my room. "And don't get me started on how he doesn't put down the toilet seat after he's done doing his business!"

Little Miss Attitude not being very fond of me is no secret. The fact that she hates me is painfully obvious in the way her face scrunches up and turns redder than a tomato every time her eyes land on me. I learned that awfully quickly.

I groan, aggravated anyway. Throwing my blankets off of me ready to present my pissy mood to the two people arguing, I get out of bed.

God, that thing is uncomfortable. And that comes from someone who normally slept on a cheap futon.

I throw my door open, ready to yell at whoever the hell this girl is arguing with and herself when it got quiet. Both of the idiots are blushing furiously while their eyes travel up and down my body. Then Summer smacks the guy's shoulder.

"See! And he is completely inappropriate around me!"

"I-I wouldn't mind if he were inappropriate around me." The guys whispers, seemingly in a daze. I give him a weird look. I could've died happily without having heard someone say something like that about me.

Summer's face scrunches up and turns a deep red color. "Michael, you are no help whatsoever!"

Gripping his shoulders tightly, she turns his entire body around and shoves him out of the door.

"H-hey! We aren't done talking!" He tries. Summer sticks her tongue out at him, slamming the door in his face.

"You woke me up." I declare. She looks me up and down before rolling her eyes.

"Go put on a darn shirt, Burglar Boy."

"Anything for you, Princess." I tease.

I smirk when I notice her scowl. Got her.