I'm 16, my mother is mad and I'm a murderer- Part 1

My first story, please read, comment and vote! It's taken me a while to write this. Please don't forget to leave a vote if you like it :)  It's not one of those typical cliché stories and it's got  great twists,  enjoy .. 

Everyone that I have dedicated a part to in this story is because they are such great fans :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1- Bethany.

I detest the echoing sound of the bell ringing through my ears daily. It means it is the time for the segment of my day that I have to tackle the ever growing problem at home rather than putting on a brave facade and acting oblivious to it. Of course, nobody knows of the problems going on as I am afraid that my well in tact reputation will quickly be under scrutiny, and soon enough disrepute. I grab my books and begin ambling out of the classroom. 

"Hey, can you come to my party this weekend? It's my birthday and I'm hiring a limo." My good friend invites me whilst using the chance to gloat. I do not care for these high-school antics. Mainly for 2 reasons: 1) I can't stand having to fake a graceful poise whilst all the time being afraid of what is happening at home and 2) I know I wouldn't be able to go due to my circumstances.

"Urm sorry.. I'm going out to the country this weekend," I lie.

"Oh okay, but can you come to my place this friday? I wanna celebrate my 17th with you." I hate her constant persistence. I sigh internally.

 "I would love to but I'm leaving on Friday." More lies.

"Thursday?" 

"Packing." I wonder whether my friend actually believes me. 

"Next week?"

"I'm busy all week. Sorry." And with that final excuse I begin hurriedly walking off. 

"You don't have to make excuses. If you don't want to be friends just admit it!" I hear her call out. I freeze contemplating whether to reassure her or to leave her doubting our friendship. I decide to keep walking; it would mean I'd have less invitations that I'd have to fabricate excuses for. In all honesty, I should be grateful to even have a friend; I'm far from the most sociable person in class. I had my own reasons for that, however I know there will be a time that I will regret my hostility towards people.

Headphones in and top volume, I walk the long distance home. I use this time to block out the world and reminiscence the days of my naive childhood: The days I knew of nothing going on around me. The days I had a mediocre family. The days I had a life to envy for. Those days have well passed though, and in fact, everyday that has gone by has been an addition to my current life.

I stand outside my front door and take my headphones out. It is time for me to face what I'd been dreading all day... 

Chapter 2- Jim.

Slowly after kissing her, I slide my hand inside my jacket pocket. My motives are unbeknown to her; she is far too wrapped up in her misery to comprehend what is happening. 

"Dave, come here, sit down next to me." 

I laugh to myself. She still calls me 'Dave'. What is her name again? Ah, it is Rebecca. She begins tapping the empty seat beside her, winking seductively. She is completely drunk. I hate that because I prefer when the women struggle. It makes the end result all the more satisfying.

I know I won't feel remorse for what I am about to do, I figure nobody would miss her. Her life is a wreck. I sit where she asked and she begins rubbing her hand up my thigh. 

"I'm so glad I've met you," she says whilst she moves her hand onto my neck moving close into my face. Her breath releases a horrific odour- alcohol mixed with cigarettes. She begins whispering obscenities in my ear, desperate for one thing only. I decide this is the best chance so I slide the sharp knife out of my pocket. 

"What's that, babe?" Her speech is slurred, and I regret the fact that these will be her last words but I don't care. I clench onto the knife, and slowly but painfully, pierce her in her liver. I push the knife in further, in pursuit of the sound of more anguish. She screams in agony. I enjoy the sound of her pain. I know, however, she still has a few minutes to live so I grab a rope that I always keep under the sofa and wrap it around her neck. Suddenly, I tighten my grip and Rebecca breathes for her final time. I look down at my hands and the knife. Both are covered in blood; a sight I enjoy. 

I am far too tired to put the body away now and I enjoy watching her dead body motionless and almost tranquil so I decide to check my messages online instead. After scanning all my contacts online, I decide to move in on my next target- XxBethany.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what do you think of the characters? :)

The picture on the side is a picture of the actress who'd play Bethany.