The picture

Nate's POV

He told me that he was gay. Why me it's not like anyone special to him.I'm his friend but nothing more so why did he tell me.

I should be happy that he told me because that means he trusts me but I'm not.

I don't care that he is gay not at all I was raised to love everyone. My parents might not like it but they won't find out because I won't tell them that is not my place.

But that isn't the part is bugging so much it is that I almost said that Peter and I  were in a relationship. I hope he didn't ketch that because that could ruin our whole friendship.

It has been two days since then and he hasn't said anything about it so maybe I am worrying about nothing. I mean all he said about our conversation on sunday was for me not to tell anyone that he was gay. I would never do that to him or to anyone. If I outed him in front of everyone when he isn't ready than I couldn't live with myself.

Dang it what is up with me Icare so much for Peter and I don't know why because. I have gotten overwhelmed by these thoughts that I  have in my head and all I am thinking about is Peter.

Then all of sudden my phone starts blowing up. Like I have said I am not popular so I look who it is and I see that it  is the senior group chat. Then I start from the beginning of the group there was a picture of Peter kissing another guy and it looks like it was a year or so but how did it get sent out and who sent it.

Then I start reading all of the comments and they start calling him names and every body knows what word that is.

Who found the picture I sent to the group chat.

Tommy did somebody texted.

Tommy the grades biggest bully ever. He looks for anything there is about you to see if there is anything he can make fun of them about and if there isn't then they become his friends. Usually he finds things and post them where ever this time he post right on the school chat.

Then all of a sudden Peter called me.

Hello I said. What the Hell man I told you not to do that I thought you were different. Wait I just found it out my self I had nothing to do about it. You were the only one that new how could any one else find that picture.

Hold on dude I wouldn't do that especially not to you. Hold on what did I just say.

Look on the group chat it tells who did it.

I don't want to I don't want to see the coments.

It's just real quick just to prove that it wasn't me.

Fine you could hear the anger in his voice and I got pretty scared because I have never heard him speak like that before and I get why he thinks it's me because I was the only that new but I swear I didn't do it.

Okay I see that you didn't do it but I don't get how he found the picture.

No will ever know how he gets anything he just does. It was the same way when he found out that my dad went to jail for a while that went on for a few months.

This is different this will go on for ever there won't be an end.

Hey it will be okay I won't let them me an ass to you okay.

What is going on with me I said that like he was my boyfriend.

They will be an ass to you to. I know but I'm used to it.

I won't let a picture ruin somebody okay.

I'll see you tomorrow.

Peter's POV