making love

Peter's POV

I can't wait to get out of my room this morning I usually hate the mornings but after what happened last night I can't wait to see Nate.

So I get up and I go to Nate's room but I make sure that nobody is out in the halls before I go in. When I get in there I see that he is still a sleep. Well I thought he was he ended up scaring me.

I thought you would never get your cute ass in here. I thought you were a sleep. You think my ass is cute. Yes now get your cute ass over here. I laugh and crawl on his bed.

I lean over and kiss his lips. Good morning I said. It is now he tells me and I smile at him. I look down at him and look at his beautiful blue eyes that he has.

Then he pats his stomach so I go over there and lay over on top of him. You know if there was a option between a million dollars and being here right now I know exactly what I would pick. Witch one I ask him a million dollars duh he says. You ass hole I say and softly punch him in the sides.

He laughs you know I would pick this he says while he laughs. So would I. I told him.

So who was he Nate asks me. What do mean. Who was the one who broke your heart and beat you up. I sit up on him so I could look up at him. Who said some one  broke my heart.

Your eyes do when you look at me. I can see that you want to trust me but because of something that happened a long time ago you can't.

There was a guy at my old school is name is Dave. Well we were close friends we hung out at the park and at school. This was right before I came out as gay to my family. Then once I came out to them it went really well so I thought that I could tell him and get the same reaction.

So when I told him that I was gay instead of saying it was okay he called me a fag and him and his buddies beat me up. They had me believing that I wasn't good enough that I wasn't good enough for any one to love me. I was only 16.

Hey look at me you are good enough you are more than good enough what other people say doesn't matter because you are perfect in my eyes. I told you I would pick you over a million dollars any day. You are my amazing wonder full 18 year old that deserves love.

I smile at him because no one has ever said anything like that to me he as made me believe again.

Hey boys time to wake up.  Shit its your dad.

Hold on I got a plan and then Nate went out of his room to talk to him . I went to the door so I could listen to the conversation. Hey I see that you are up like usually. Yeah couldn't sleep. I'm just going to get Peter up. I can get him up. No you don't have to do that. I have to ask him a question anyways.  Okay then breakfast is ready also your brother is here. Right on time like always Nate says. Okay my dad says then goes down stairs.

Nate comes in side of his room and says okay the coast is clear. Then He grabs my hand and pulls me out in the hall now get your cute ass in your room and get dressed.

You know I get turned on when you say my ass is cute. Well I get turned on when I look at it. So hurry so I can look at it more.

So he heads down stairs and I get dressed.

When I get down stairs I go to the kitchen and see Carter. Hey Peter where's your sister at. Probably in her bathroom. Why is there- I don't finish because I see Nate and he is telling me to come towards him. A never mind I forgot I have to do something.

Then Carter turned his head to see what I was looking at. Luckily  Nate moved into the pantry in time so Carter couldn't see him.

I'll be right back. So when I get in the pantry Nate pulls me closer to him. Did he see me he asked me. No I don't think so. Then he leans down and kisses me. I love kissing you he whispers in my ear.

I put my hands under his shirt maybe sometime you can do more I tell him trying to sound sexy. But right now we got to get breakfast. Then I push my self off of him. You jerk he says in a playful way.

We both go to the table and sit down. Nate sits on the left side of me.

When we all get our food and start eating I move my left hand on to Nate's thigh. Then Carter pretends to drop his fork on the ground so I moved my hand on my own thigh. Then my dad went to the kitchen to get him a new fork. Once Carter came back up I put my hand on Nate's thigh again. I started rubbing his thigh and I new he liked it.

After breakfast everybody went to the mall except for nate and I. We went up to my room and Nate puts his hands on both of my sides and pulls me closer to him. He starts grinding his body against mine. It turned me on right away.

He started to kiss my neck and he put me against the wall and started to breathe in my ear. What he told me was you are really sexy. Can I do some more. Yeah. He started to nibble on my ear lobe.

Then he lifted up my shirt and pulled it over my head and through it on the floor. I did the same thing to him. He starts to kiss my neck down to my  chest and he grabs a hold of my nipple and sucks on it. Hmm I moun softly and my eyes rolled in the back of my head.

Then I feel him pick me up and he stets me on my bed. He crawls on me and licks my stomach. He starts to kiss me and this time it's more  passionate.
Uh I moun again.

I love when you make sounds like that  he says. Then he buckles his hips on top of me witch makes me moan. When he realized I liked it he started to do it on purpose.

Then He started to move his hands to my button of my Jeans and he un button them. He starts to pull the down while he is kissing me. Once he pulls my pants off he pulls of my underwear. He comes up to my ear and whispers in it. Turn your cute ass over. Once he said that to me I didn't even care that I was naked in front of him and I was about to get fuked I wanted it I loved it.

So I did what he told me to. I could feel him take off his pants and underwear. I couldn't wait to feel him in side of me I wanted to feel him. I needed to feel him Then he bent down and whispered in my ear. Ready. Yes please I need you.

Then he grab some lube I have on my desk. He puts it on his dick and then wipes is hand off and starts to put his dick in me. It starts to burn and it was uncomfortable. Then he wraps his hand around mine and says it will feel better in a second.

Then once he got all the way in me  he stayed there for a second and I didn't like that because I wanted to feel pleasure. But then he started to move up and down and when he went down he went hard and everytime he hit a certain spot all the pain went away.

Sometimes he hit it really hard others he just went up and down. Then he grabbed my dick and moved his hand  up and down. He started to move his hand the same speed as he did with his dick.

Then he started to squeal and I knew he was about to cum. Then a second later I felt him spill inside me.

Then he whispered in my ear really sexy like. Your turn. Then he stared to stroke me fast until I cummed on is hand then he brought his hand to his mouth and he licked all of my cum off of his hand.

You taste good he said. Then got out of me and laid next to me. I actually enjoy being the little spoon but I wanted to give him a hard time about it yesterday.

We laid there under the covers. We were both breathing really heavy and both drenched in sweat.

When I got my breath I started to talk to him. You make me feel like the luckiest guy in the whole world. You make me feel special.

You deserve it Peter I told you don't listen to what other people say.

I think I'm starting to fall in love with this boy and I'm falling hard.