I'll always protect you

Nate's POV

We get out of the shower and get dressed but I can't keep my hands off of him. I never thought that I could have sex and be this happy but I am. It was okay with Katie but being with Peter it was different a good different he makes me want to jump up and down when I see him.

Maybe it's different because it's a guy and not a girl but I don't think so. He has made me a better person in the short time we've known each other. What I felt for Katie wasn't love what I feel for Peter is I just wish I had enough guts to tell him.

I had a great time with him we don't usually get the house by our selves and I think there is a reason for that. I think that they are trying to get me and Peter alone together so we can start dating. Witch worked but I have a plan uo my sleeve that I need to tell Peter about.

So I go looking for Peter. When I went to his bathroom he was in there drying off. Hey sexy I  told him because he didn't have any clothes on yet so I got to see his man parts and everything else. He turns his head and smiles. Hey what's up he asks me.  Nothing much I just need to tell you something I say while I'm wrapping my arms around his body. Then he leans back into me and puts his arms on top of mine.

What is it he asks. So you know how our siblings are always hanging out and always are weird around us I know why. What is it are they seeing each other he says in his sarcastic voice. Very funny no there not seeing each other. Well at least I don't think so. Would you get on with the story. Yeah okay. So my brother left his phone here when they left I noticed it about 5 minutes ago well being the snoopy brother I am I looked at his messages.  There was a lot from my brother and your sister.

They were talking about how they needed to get me out of the closet. Witch how did they know I was in the closet before I did. I knew you were in the closet before you did babe.

Peter has never called me babe yet and I kind of like the of it when it comes out of his mouth.

Anyways then it said how should they get me and you together. They  were planning to play match maker on us Peter says.

Yeah I know.

So I was planning something if you will help me mess with them a little. Sure what were you planning on  doing.

So what I was thinking on putting on a bunch of stuff at the same time. Like putting on mouning noses then getting a bunch of things from the store that sound sexual and have them go off at once.

We would put them in yours or my room then hide In the other persons bed room.

Sounds good with me Peter says.
Okay get dressed so we can go to the store.

Then I went in the other room and waited for him to get dressed.

So when he got out of his bathroom we got our shoes on and headed out of the house.

So we are walking done the street holding hands and talking then that's when Bobby and his buddies came walking up.

Hey boys  do you know what we have here we have a couple of fags. Remember don't listen to what he says I tell Peter because I won't have him get beat up again.

We tried to walk past them but then Bobby stopped us.  Oh I'm sorry didn't mean to ruin your hand holding.

Then he turned to Peter and says I believe that we haven't got to meet properly Bobby says to him and tried to grab his arm but I put my arm out in front of Bobby and pushed him back don't touch him I tell him.

I wouldn't of done that if I were you or what I say to him. This and then he punched me in the stomach. Nate I hear Peter yell. Aw how sweat your boyfriend cares about you. 

Then I get straightened back up then he punches me again. Stop Peter yells. Oh you want to get punched to. When I hear that I push Bobby back to where he stumbles. I told you don't touch him.

The he punches me again and that's when I hear a siren and then I look up  and see that the cops had pulled up.

Then Bobby and his buddies started running but the cops pulled out there guns and told them to freeze. One of the cops came up to me. Hey are you okay sir. Yeah I'm okay. Are you sure we can have you checked out. Yeah I'm sure I say to him.

Can we go now I asked him. Not yet we need to ask you all a few questions. Okay I say to the officer.  Then I moved over to Peter hey call your dad and tell him that we are going to be a little late.

Yeah sure I will but are you sure you don't want to get checked out.  Peter can you just text your dad. Okay he says and walks over to the side. Then I turn back to the officer.

Have you ever  hit him. No I haven't and would never hit him. What does that have to do with this anyways.  I Was just checking he told me.

So can you tell me what happened here. So we were just walking and they were coming the other way. Then they were saying there usually homophobic crap that they always say.

So are you telling me that you got beat up because you're gay. Yes. Who through the first punch he did he was the only one punching. Well I put my arm in front of him and pushed him a little so he would leave my boyfriend alone. So you were just protecting yourself . Yes I said.

Okay thank you. You two can leave now. Thank you officer.  Then I went over to Peter and was about to tell him that we could go when they went up to Bobby and put him in hand cuffs. What are you doing he says. Beating up somebody because they are gay is against the law he tells him while the other one is reading him his rights.

Hey we will just have to go tomorrow I tell him. That sounds good with me he says while we start to head to his house. Hey I know you don't want to get checked out but at least let me put ice on your ribs. Okay I said because my ribs are killing me I just didn't want to be there any longer than I needed to be.

Will you where a sexy outfit as my nurse then. I don't know Define sexy. A outfit that shows those sexy nipples of yours and shows your legs. And your cute ass. So a apron then he says. Yeah exactly.  I think I can pull that off. You're amazing I said to him.

Hey you don't have to protect me all the time if it is going to get you hurt you know. What are you talking about. I will always protect you and that will never change. I will always be here for you okay. Then I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him closer to me and then I kiss him on the lips.