𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 9

Y'all need to watch the video above. Lizzie is a character i can relate to in so may way. Also i didn't know her middle name was Jenna. I wonder what Josie is?

Thank you ashyang175 for being here from the beginning of this story.

Today is Luna's seventeenth birthday and today all her questions will be answered

Today is Luna's seventeenth birthday and today all her questions will be answered. It's been a week since the last monster came; which happened to be her mom. Luna and Jed are officially a couple; he asked her over a dinner.

Luna has decided not to be a part of the pack for herself and other people's safety. According to Hayley and Klaus; they said if she gets angry she will have the ability to kill everyone in the room. Which Luna believes knowing Klaus' history. Klaus had once killed almost a dozen of Marcel's old vampires.

Luna and Jed are currently sitting in town square taking in the view around them before Luna has to go to the town bank.

"You look beautiful, did I tell you that?" Jed said, kissing her hand as they were staring at the clock tower.

"Yes like ten times already" Luna said leaning her head on his shoulder.

"The banks are about to open. Are you nervous?"

"No but then again I don't know what to expect. I'm afraid of what I might find out '' Luna says, squeezing his hand. Luna looks at her watch and it is almost eleven.

The pair stands up. Luna sends Jed a nervous expression."It's going to be okay Luna. I will see you back at the school" Jed says, still holding her hand.

"Okay," Luna says, then gives Jed a kiss.

Luna walks to the bank. Once inside she goes to the front desk and sees a lady.

"What can I help you with?" The lady asked me to type on her computer without looking up.

"I need to access a safe here" Luna says and the woman looks up from her computer.

"Do you have a key and I need your name?" she says and Luna takes out the key from her pocket.

"My name is Luna Mikaelson. My mom gave me the key before she died" Luna said and handed the key to her. The lady get up from her desk and walks out,

"Follow me" she says and Luna does .They walk down to the end of the hall and stop at a door.

"Safe five hundred and ten. Also sorry for your lost" The lady says but before leaving, Luna gives back the key.

As Luna walked in all that was in the room; there was only a box sitting on the table. Luna opened the box to see baby pictures of her and her parents. However there were no pictures of Stella inside the box as she had hoped. Inside the area was a necklace with the letter "m" similar. The necklace was identical to Hope but these look new.