𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 20

Im not going to create a correct time line for their ages. Its my AU so im not going to go indepth with that. 

Please comment!! That all i asked because i want to know y'all reaction

"They call it rehearsal, but make no mistake: the competition starts now

"They call it rehearsal, but make no mistake: the competition starts now." Lizzie told Luna as she walked into the room and watched everyone else and their partner.

Luna asked Jed to be her escort for the pageant; he reluctantly agreed. As she entered the room for practice she noticed Hope with Landon; she walked over to them.

"What are you doing here?" Luna asked Hope as she was shocked to see her at the pageant practices.

"Mm, Aunt Rebekah signed me up but more like she compelled them to add me on here." Hope told Luna. If it was either girl's choice they wouldn't want to be here in the first place.

When Luna walked away from Hope her eyes met Ryder's again. The same feeling came back; she felt as if she could get lost in his eyes. They both smiled at each other but their moment was ruined when Jed appeared in front of her.

"Who was that?" Jed asked her as kept glaring at Ryder. Jed jealousy took over his emotions. Jed hated the way Luna and Ryder were looking at each other.

"Nobody, he someone I just met"

"It sure doesn't look like it"

Vera the head judge cleared her throat catching everyone's attention. "Time for rehearsal. Mm-hmm?" Everyone and their partner begin to dance as the music plays.

"Honor your partner. Right hand around. Flirt with your eyes. Left hand around. Both hands." Vera told the contestants.

"I'm sorry." Luna said as she bumped into a girl.

"With the time you spent not doing your hair; you could've at least practiced the dance a little." Luna rolled her eyes at the girl's comment.

Luna begins to listen to Josie and Penelope conversation.

"Don't ruin this for me." Josie told Penelope after she saved Josie from her fall.

"For you or for Lizzie?"

"For both of us. There's a plan. That plan now involves helping Luna. I already told you I don't want to win."

"But did you mean it? Or would following in your mother's footsteps be cooler than you could ever imagine? Would winning Miss Mystic Falls bring your family history full-circle in a way that Lizzie... ...would never appreciate?"

"Why would you say that?" Josie asked Penelope with a shocked expression.

"Let's just finish the dance." Penelope tells Josie as she bows to her.

Luna felt bad because she never knew that Josie wanted to win If she could she would drop out of the pageant but she knew Lizzie would never allow her to drop out.