𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 16

?^

Luna entered deep into the wood so others could hear her

Luna entered deep into the wood so others could hear her. Luna was sitting on a log then she saw Stella sit next to her as well.

"Are you okay?" Stella asked her sister with a concerned look on her face.

"No .You know, maybe it's for the best. Maybe we weren't meant to be together" Luna said to her sister.

"It's not for the best Luna; none of this is for the best. I'm sorry, okay? I... I don't mean to take it out on you" Stella told Luna.

"You're just being a good sister" Stella told Luna with a small smile.

"No. I'm not. I'm not being a good sister at all" Luna said as she stood up.

"None of this would've happened if I just told you that me and Jed used to date" Stella said standing up as well.

"No it's my fault we haven't got to spend time together" Luna says but it is true since they found out about each other she hasn't spent time with her. Luna has made the effort but Stella never wanted to.

"Ssh" Luna told her because she can hear something but she can't figure it out.

"What's going on?" Stella asked Luna.

"I don't know. Something's up" Luna told her then began walking as Stella followed her.

"Where are you going? What's going on?" Stella kept asking her sister.

"I need to be able to hear better"

"Hear what?" Stella asked.

"Something's wrong, Stella" Luna says while turning around facing her then she begins listening. Luna hears a pair of footsteps and a little boy cried for help.

"Oh god!" Luna gasps as she recognizes the little boy's voice.

"What is it?" Stella asked Luna.

"Finn! Go call the family" Luna told her.

"What?" Stella stood there confused.

"Now" Luna yelled then she left. Luna sped towards the sound of Finn's voice.

Luna looks around to see a man holding Finn by the arm and they notice her.

"Lulu help" Finn cries for help.

"It's going to be fine Finn. Why do you have him?" Luna growls at the man holding Finn.

"To lure a beast such as yourself" The man replied to Luna.

"Let me guess you're from the group that's out to kill me" Luna asked him

"Wow I'm shocked you figured it out" He said. Luna was going to go toward him but he put his arm around Finn's neck.