* chapter 6*

I woke up and did my morning routine as usual.I wore black jeans,with red t shirt tucked in,and with a skin colour coat and converse shoes.

I went out of the hotel as I know that jungkook would be with seoulhyun so I just went to the mall.I did shopping and had alot of fun.I went back to my hotel and saw seoulhyun and jungkook going together somewhere.

Seoulhyun was wearing shorts,with white half shirt,or you can say her belly could be seen.they were going out as I saw jungkook staring at me I just went out from there to my room.I put my shopping bags down and laid myself on the bed.while looking at the ceeling.

I heard the door knocking so I stood up to open it.I saw jungkook staring at me

(Y/n):what do you want now?

Jungkook:ahh I need your coat

(Y/n):why?

Jungkook:because seoulhyun wants it

(Y/n):why don't you just buy it for her?

Jungkook:and why don't you just give it to me?

(Y/n):because that's mine, oh sorry and whom am I telling this too he doesn't even care about me 

I shut the door and laid on the bed looking at the ceeling agian.

*What kind of girl is she,before she took my jungkook and then now my coat,she is just so--*

I stood from my bed and went to the bathroom to get changed into pajamas.I went out and laid myself on the bed.at first I wasn't sleepy but then my eyelids got heavier and I slept.

~~Morning~~

I woke up again and saw the time it was 8:00 am.at first I looked outside the window and then did my morning routine.I decide to go  to the swimming pool.

I was walking around there as someone splash water on me playfully I turned around to see who it was and it was a boy who looks so handsome.his abbs was like OMG.I couldn't get my eyes out of it i was just looking at him.

???: hey my name is taehyung,you can call me V

(Y/n): h-hi my name is (y/n)

V: so I think I have seen you before?

(Y/n): have me met before?when?

V: well I think yeah I was the one sitting beside you?

(Y/n): oh so it was you!

V: yup

(Y/n): So wanna drink coffee?

V:yeah sure but first let me change

(Y/n):yeah same meet you then

I went quickly to my room to get changed.I wore the same clothes as yesterday.so I went out of my room and went to the elevator.as the door of the elevator opened I saw jungkook
Standing while using his phone.he did not know if I was standing beside him.

I have to go to the ground floor while he has to go to the upper floor.I was standing just in silence as the elevator stopped at floor 3.the door opened and I saw V standing.he called my name really loud as jungkook realized me standing beside him.

He got surprised when he saw me.he called again my name and that was the part when jungkook realize that I was standing beside him and that wasn't his imagination