/ chapter 12 /

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up from my bed from the sunlight which was directly on my face.I tooked my phone and  looked at the time it was 6:30 am.as i saw two message.

Hey ready to meet me today??

-unknown

I opened my eyes in shook that I have to meet him today as I saw the other message which was from Lisa

Hey good morning girl!!I really want to tell you something please come to school<3

-Alyssa

I replied her:

Ok I am coming I will wait for you on the school's door ^_^ see yah!

I did my morning routine as jungkook wasn't in my room.probably he had woke up earlier than I did.I wore black skinny pants,with white t shirt and with my hair up in a ponytail.

I went down to make breakfast for both of us.but I guess I was too late because it was already ready from jungkook.I sat on the table as he served me the food.

Jungkook: good morning jagi

(Y/n):morning,how did you wake up so early kookie?

Jungkook:nice nickname I like it

(Y/n):thnx well you did answer my question?

(A/n):well I will write jungkook to kookie now If you don't mind

Kookie:i don't know (smilling which returned my smile to him)

Y/n: well kookie I have to meet Alyssa now

Kookie:oh ok and when will you come back

Y/n: i don't know it depends upon how we hang out

Kookie:ok, text me if there is something wrong

Y/n: ok bye kookie

I said as I stood up from the table grabbing my bag to the front door.I opened the front gate and went out breathing the fresh air which surrounds the the whole atmosphere.

I walked to the school as remembering of how i used to walk to school before marriage.well those days were really nice.I was thinking as I was standing beside the school gate to wait for Alyssa to come while covering myself from others to not let them see me.

Few minutes later,as everyone was now starting to come out I saw Alyssa running towards my direction cheerfully with her arms wide opened as a sigh of hugging.

Alyssa: y/n how are you girll (still hugging me tightly as her life depended on me)

Y/n: well good what about you(I said smillingback at her)

Alyssa:my life is amazing (she said as she put her hands in her pockets)

Y/n:well good to hear,so what is the the thing which you want to tell me impatiently (I asked smirking at her shyly emotions)

Alyssa:well y/n i think I like suga oppa (she said while looking down on the road while holding my hand)

Y/n: What!!!you love him (I said to loud As the students which were passing by for distracted while Alyssa was pulling me down)

Alyssa:yeahhh slowly lower you voice (she said in a whisper which made me  put my index finger on my lips )

Y/n:you love suga hyung as in the the boy who plays around with girls too much and had a group name "bantan boys" in this school,the boys who are really popular of dating every single girl (this time I said lowering my voice a bit to keep it inbetweem us)