! chapter 8 !

I woke up by the sound of a phone ringing.I opened my phone and saw V calling me,I answered the call.

V=morning (y/n),and sorry for disturbing

(Y/n)=morning V,it's fine

V=well wanna hangout my fake girlfriend?

(Y/n):ahh ok

V:well how are you feeling now?

(Y/n):alot better,well let's meet then,bye

V:see yah

I hung up my phone and woke up from my bed.and that's good that now I can walk.I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.well I was wearing white jeans,with light pink t shirt tucked in,and a half chest jacket and the colour was white too.

I went out to wear my converse shoes as I felt jungkook staring at me

(Y/n):oh you woke up?

Jungkook:where are you going?

(Y/n):my friend called me over

Jungkook:a girl or boy?

(Y/n):I just have one friend over here and you now who is he?

Jungkook:are you talking about V

(Y/n):yeah,well bye got to go

I went out of my room leaving jungkook alone as I know that he will go with a unknown girl again.well little by little I am loosing feeling for him.I went down as I saw V standing beside a black car.

I went towards him and hand shaked him.we sat in the car and drove over.
Well I could feel fun with him too and comfortable.

Jungkook's POV

*she left leaving me,she didn't even ask me if I can go with her or not.well I think its my mistake because I used to be with other girls more likely,well I think I should appolojize to her now*

I stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine as usual.I went out of the room and entered the elevator.I went to the table were everyone we're eating breakfast as I searched for      (y/n) but she wasn't there.

I went to the mall to search for her but no she wasn't there too.I asked some people but one of them said that they have see her with a boy in a park which was beside the hotel.

So I went there and saw her and V sitting together while laughing.I was getting jealous by seeing my wife with another boy.I went straight to them,as (y/n) saw me she got surprised while V was confused.

Jungkook:(y/n) What are you doing here?

V:oh I thought you would be with a girl dating?

Jungkook:don't talk in between us?

(Y/n):I told you that I am going with a friend for hangout because you are always busy with other girls kissing or taking them to your room and doing something.well jungkook it's not only you who have the right to use girls,well for me I am just with a friend and look now you are jealous and don't you think that how will I feel when you would be with a girl KISSING,well in my situation I am not kissing him am I?

Jungkook:I am sorry (y/n) I hert your feelings

I said as I went from there feeling ashame of my self while thinking of all the words which (y/n) said.I was going somewhere which I don't even know.until it was dark and I got a ten missed calles from (y/n) and fifty messages from her but I didn't replied any because I don't know what will I talk to her.

I saw the time and it was 1:35 am in the night.everything was dark  but I couldn't process anything.only the thing which I could hear in my mind was

*I told you that I am goig with a friend for a hangout because you  are always busy with girls kissing and taking them to your room and doing something.well jungkook it's not only you,who have the right to use girls but for me I am just with a friend and now look at you,you are getting jealous and don't you think that how will I feel when I saw you KISSING a girl,well in my situation I am not kissing him,am I*

I was busy in my mind as I saw white lights of a car coming towards me and I could say that it was over speed.not much later my sight became dark and my blood flowing like river and some people carrying me to get me to the hospital.

~~In the hospital....~~
(A/n):its is still jungkook's POV,sorry for distubing

I woke up as I felt someone crying while holding my hand and only the thing which I could hear was " sorry jungkook"I turned towards that person and saw (y/n) crying.her eyes were puffy,her face was red,and she doesn't even feel good

Junkook:(y/n)

(Y/n):jungkook,jungkook how are you now?

Jungkook:I-I am F-fine

(Y/n):I am sorry jungkook I shouldn't have said those words to you,I know it would have hurt you alot, I am really really sorry

Jungkook:NO no (y/n) I should be the one to say sorry not you and by the way thank you

(Y/n):thank you for what?

Jungkook:for letting me realize my mistakes and hurts which I have gave you?

I give her a short peek on the lips to make her calm down.I told her to sleep for sometime because I can't see her in pain it would make me more in pain as I got cause of that accident happened.

I saw her slept.she looks so peacefully while sleeping.while I was thinking to myself

*why do I even hate her.and why do I bully her in our school life I was so dumb because I didn't know her inner feeling for me.*

                     " End of POV"

________________________________________
Thank you guys for reading this story.and the more you comment and vote the more faster chapters I will update for you.💕

Love you guys and see you in the next chapter.😍😘

25 votes next chapter