no update

Hello everyone.today as the title says no update.I am quite busy today so I wasn't able to update.i-i am so sorry for that.but I hope you all will still keep reaading this book.and even though before starting this I though that there will be no views and votes because I wasn't that much in writing stories.

Well hope you are all good and safe in your houses because of the corono virus which spreads all ever the word👽.

I will try my best to make other chapters good😊.I will put all my effort for you giys to enjoy reading This book.

And by the way happy 7th anniversary to all the army's 🎉🎉🎉💜💜💜.I hope that bts would keep going with there career and keep there army's happy ❤❤.

Well I stopped the book back to school jungkook fanfic

Because i thought of working this book first then that and when infill Finnish this then I will start working on that book

Because i thought of working this book first then that and when infill Finnish this then I will start working on that book.😀

I cried alot this week 😢because my parents behaviour towards me is getting changed they used to treat me like I was attopted..well I have my siblings as well but they love them more than they like me 😦.

And thanks for your support for this book though this book diesn't have alot of views till now and votes but still I thank all of you for reading and voting.this still means so much for me😍.

Thank you for taking your time for reading this no update.I know I shouldn't have tell that but I just want my feeling to be written in here.

Well I also having something to share with you guys really hardly but next time 😕.I was listening to BTS New song ON.

They all look so good.when I saw jungkook my tears were forming.I got a new bias wrecker it's

So now I have two bias wracker v and jimin

So now I have two bias wracker v and jimin.they both are my favourite.

See you in the best chapter.thank you so much for reading this.❤❤