: chapter 13 )

Him:I-I am jongin

Y/n:jong-jongin (i said as tears started to fall like river from the corner of my eye,as I saw him smiled)

*jongin is my childhood friend,we have been so close to each other since we were young,he left to America when I was 9 years old,since then I had missed him alot.the only thing which i do was cry in the corner of my room*

~~Flashback~~

I was getting ready to go to jongin's house to meet him as we used to meet everyday.I wore a cute pink frock as my mother hellped me to wear jacket because it was so cold outside.

Me:Omma I am going to joingin oppa's house

Omma:ok,see yah Teen--iah

I opened the door and walked to his house as his house was only two or three blocks away from mine.

I knocked on the door as jongin's mother opened the door with a sweet smile.she welcomed me and directed me to his room.as I saw him sitting on his study table trying to solve his maths problem.

I sat beside him as he looked at me with a confused look and asking in helping mood.I looked at the problem and it was so easy as I explained Him of how to solve it.

Me:ok so here we have to find x.as in the number of balls how much she have now?so before they said she had 3 balls and she found one so it means 3+1=4  but then she lost 2 balls so how many number of balls she had now,of do here it will be like 4-2=2, so this Is the answer got it?

Jongin:ohh this was so easy I didn't got my answer because before I used to subtract 3 with 1 and then add 2 so my answer got 4 (he said rubbing the back of his neck embarrrased )

Me:pabo oppa understand the question because the answer is always hidden in the question in maths.

Jongin:yes ma'am.wanna play now ? (He said raising his hand in excitement to play with her )

I took his hand and we bith went Out to play together.as I got his picture and started to run all over the house while he was chasing me from behind.I was so happy running and hiding in the hallways.

As I was in the hallways hiding at the back of the door.as I saw jongin oppa looking at the back of everything

As he was coming near me I closed my eyes hardly.when he saw me on this way he pinched my cheeks so softy as I opened my eyes and saw him smiling softy at me.

I pushed him and runned away to his bedroom.few minutes later,he fought me and started tickiling me as I was shouting "Ahh ahh it hurts" but he was just laughing while his fingers were tickling  me softy.

He realised as we both looked at each other smiling.

~Few days later~

I was getting ready to go back to jongin oppa's house.I was walking to his house and knocked on the door.the door opened revealing his mother smiling brightly at me.

I went in and saw alot of boxesin the living room.I went upstairs and saw jongin oppa sitting on the study table.

I went towards him as he wiped his tears with his fingers and gave a sad smile. I was confused at him as he said.

Jongin oppa:h-hello y/n

Y/n:hello oppa why are you crying?

Jongin oppa:n-no no I am not crying just a swealing on my eye.