chapter 15 T_ T

Jongin's POV

I was waiting in the coffee shop for y/n because I thought of telling her my feeling which I got from the last few days since I saw her and our childhood.

She is still the same cute,adorable smart beautiful.I decided to tell her my feelings.I was nervous at the same time as well as excited.

*What if she rejects me*

A sudden thouht came in my mind which made me more nervouse,my heart beating like as if it is going to explode out any time.

Sweet rolling from my forehead,so I decided to look around but there was no sign of y/n.i stood up from my table to pick her up

I drove the car towards her house and see her on her phone texting spmeone.I opened the door for her letting her come in.

Jongin:hey

Y/n:jongin What are you doing here you said to wait at the coffee shop

Jongin:just came to pick my girl and i changed my mind

Y/n: ok but I was waiting for someone

Jongin:who??  (I wonder who she was waiting for)

Y/n: my

Jongin: friend,boy friend,who??

* please say friend*

Y/n:my husband

I got shooked by the word husband my heart shutterd into pieces as US someone stabbed me with a knife.

I trued my best to control my tears while blinking my eyelids as much to not cry in front if her.

Jongin:ooh (that was the only thing which came out of my mouth that time.)

My grip on the steering got tighter as I peekat her.few minutes later,I saw a boy running towards us.

Probably it would be jungkook y/n's husband.y/n went out of the car and head towards him.

~TIME PASS~
(It is still jongin's POV)

I went back home and shut the door behind me and went to me room.I looked the room and my tears started to fall as if before they were stopped and know they are free from jail.

I puuted the pillow in face and shout as loud as I could.my heart acting and my breath getting heavier me feeling dizzy as if I could faint anytime.

//Flashback//

(In the park)

We three were walking around while y/n was walking beside jungkook.his hand was on her waist and I was waking with my head down.

I didn't want to see the person who I loved since childhood tu n.a. on someone's embrace

Y/n:oh yeah I forget,jongin what was the thing which you had to tell me?

* Why does she had to bring that up,I can't tell you y/n that I loved you so much becaus eu don't want to ruin your beautiful life*

Y/n:jongin is everything alright? ?

*no nothing is alright*

Me : yes why wouldn't it be??

Y/n: you had to tell me something?

Jongin:u-uh y-yeah...it's j-just I l-like someone

* oh my God what have I just said,please don't ask explanation..please please.I don't want to tell you that I loved you *

Y/n:ooh who is this lucky girl?

Jongin:its..it's..Allyssa

*OMG,I am dead why did I said her name.yeah I agree that she is pretty but why did my mouth said her name why not any other..by bad*

Y/n:waah! !!!Really??

Jongin:y-ye-yeah *I guess*

Y/n:then When are you going to propose her...any idea when??

Jongin:I don't know

Y/n:why not tomorrow at school,I will help you with the decorations and stuff in the rooftop.

Jongin:o-ok (he said scratching the back if his neck not wanting this thing to happen.his love is going to help him to propose a girl,who he has just seen once or two times in his life)

Y/n:alright see you in school tomorrow.come early in the morning.bye

Jongin:bye (I stood up from my chair to hug her but instead she kissed me on cheek and started walking to the direction of her house)

* she is cute..jungkook is so lucky to have her..I wish I was here before so that no one could take her away from me*

I shrug my thights of while walking towards the election of my house it was 9:00 pm.

I decided to sleep early.

Y/n's POV

I was walking back to my house with excitement all over me because finally jongin is going to have a girlfriend after all the last year's.

I feel so happy for him as if I am his about to be girlfriend.NAAH!!that would never happen I have a husband.

I stopped at the front of my gate and pass my fingers throght my bad to get my keys out.

I closed the door beside me and made my way up the room.and btw jungkook left somewhere while they both were going back home.

I took a shower and went back to my bed.I put the blanket in me and drove to sleep.

Not much later I felt something warm around me.that persons hands were around my waist and my face was on his chest and his face was close to my neck.

I could feel his hot breath which was down my spine giving me butterflies in my stomach.I felt comfortable of who ever it was.

"I am sorry y/n i hatted you those past days I should never do that.you don't deserve any gates you are so cute,intelligent and fun to be with.and I promise I won't leave you till I die,i won't stop loving you.and I am waiting for our family to be made in the future.I hope you couldn't listen me because this is a secret which I have been hiding from you just to live you more and more day by day....you are just perfect girl for me..I love you good night babe" he said which made me smile while listening to his sweet words.

He kissed my forehead right after id speech and pulled more closer to him

_________________________________________
Hey guys thanks for reading.i tried my best to write those sweet words and best as I can for you guys.

And please tell if this chapter was good or not??

Next chapter would be interesting and i will include a smut scene id you want.

The more votes and comments I will add a smut scene😉

See you in the next chapter ❤
Dm me if there is any questions,i will try my best to reply ^_~

Jungkook saranghay 😊