27🔸️I can't typography lol

Typography

The title says it all. I cannot make a typography design to save my life. Whenever I try, I end up putting a subject on it. Typography designs are supposed to center around the text, but I ended up making it share the limelight with a bird.

An attempt has been made and it resulted in this cover that's going in the pre-mades area. If you want it, let me know. Also, this cover was made for the font challenge hosted by sereneur (sorry for tagging you everywhere!). We were tasked with creating a typography cover based on a font from one of the font books.

>>>Voting is open for the contest (https://my.w.tt/MfkPrUr285). I am entry #16.*<<<

Design process:•3 hours on Photoshop•photos were taken from Unsplash•vine png was from PngTree•flaming frame design process is from Envato•font is called "The Crow"

Design process:
•3 hours on Photoshop
•photos were taken from Unsplash
•vine png was from PngTree
•flaming frame design process is from Envato
•font is called "The Crow"

The video comes with music (k-pop to be specific) and I also suck at video editing, so prepare yourself. My computer glitches out a lot (might need to upgrade the memory on it), so I'm sorry for that too.

Anyways, I ended up not going with the beveled look of the font. Some part of me was telling me that the texture of the bevel was overloading the composition, so I opted for the glowing gradient.

If you have any questions on anything I did, let me know and I'll gladly explain or clarify. Have a good day everyone!

 Have a good day everyone!