Camp Wawanaka Challenges. EP 23

"Wake up slackers! We're at your old stopping grounds! Well old for 2 of you. The others I don't care about. Well just come outside so I can explain your challenges! McClain out." The intercom goes off and everyone goes into the cafeteria to eat the final 4 meal, Chocolate moose.
"Is this real food Chef?" Owen asks as he swallows the chocolate moose.
"I guess." Chef says
"Well let's go outside. *sigh*." Crimson goes outside to see a camp with 2 old cabins.
"We're here again!" Geoff says as he looks at old 'Camp Wawanakwa' where there was 3 challenges set up around the camp.
"This is today's challenges! In these you will have to fight for the 2 million in obstacle courses and old challenges from season 1 of, Total, Drama, Island! The winner of the 1st challenge is into the final 3. Then the winner of the 2nd challenge is with the other winner in the final 3. Then the 2 losers will battle it out in the last challenge. Where the winner will advance with the other 2 and the loser goes on the dock of shame. Rides the boat of losers and leave the game until the last episode. So for your 1st challenge you will compete in paintball! You all can choose a previously eliminated contestant to assist you through the challenges. Whoever you choose will assist you in Paintball and the other challenges. So you'll be a duo. Now, the winner of the most challenges go 1st. So Crimson, your up." Chris says as Crimson sighs.
"Amy. She was the only person I got to know." Crimson says as Chris laughs.
"Oh sorry! You won't be choosing. The wheel will! I will put all the previously eliminated contestants on a wheel. Then you will spin it and whoever it lands on is yo ur partner. But if you don't want that partner you may spin again. After the 2nd try there is no more partners. What you get is what you get. So Crimson. Spin the wheel of misfortune!" Chris gives Crimson a remote to spin the wheel. It spins and lands on someone.

 It spins and lands on someone

"Ew. I'll take another spin." Crimson says as she presses the button again.
"Whoever it lands on is your partner!" Chris reminds her and she stops it.

Crimson sighs and goes back to the others. Then Owen comes to the wheel and takes the remote. He presses it and it spins until he presses it again and it stops.

 He presses it and it spins until he presses it again and it stops