Description + disclaimer

Description:

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞. 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞.❞

--------------------------

Spencer Jones
Age:17
Height:5'5
School:Ocean view Academy

Spencer has thalassophobia (fear of the ocean) He is a complete introvert, he has only one friend. He has a fairly good relationship with his family, they accept that he is definitely gay and it's  not a phase. Spencer is in love with the beach, he loves watching the waves as they crash against the rocks, and watching the sunset when the sun hits the water.

--------------------------

Nathan Rigney
Age:18
Height:6'1
School:sun valley college

Nathan is a surfer boy as some would say. He has his own apartment and spends most of his time at the beach, that is when he's not at college. Nathan has, I would say one of the best relationships with his family, they all accept him in being pan sexual. Nathan loves competing in competitions, he has won almost every competition he has ever entered, he started competing when he was 4 years old.

--------------------------

This is a story about two opposites, somehow finding them selves come together as one. They have their ups and their downs but always find a way through it. Secrets are kept, tears are shed and hearts are broken. So come on this journey with these two boys and read how their relationship progress and falls apart.

Disclaimer:

This book will contain boy x boy sex, mention of self harm, abuse, mention of suicide and homophobic slurs.

There will be no warnings before hand so if you can't handle that don't like gays or will get trigger I would advise you not to read.

For all the people continuing I hope you enjoy the book.